The Apprentice 2022

It's too easy, particularly early on, to pick someone who has been in the boardroom before.

Yeah. I am SO drawn to him. He's just so handsome. I would bring him to my boardroom too.

I still don't understand the apps. Was it just an ANIMATION that plays while the child brushes their teeth?
I think it was supposed to respond to where they were brushing. Like the coins at the start.

Reactions: COB
I think Aaron's attitude won't play at all well in the boardroom. Nicholas seems a bit naive and that won't either.

I think Nick will go home too, he’s too corporate for Lord Sugar, and the 50% thing is the silliest thing I’ve seen in this episode.

I do think the programme should move with the times and they should all lip-pitch for their life though

It’s a bit unfair to slag off someone who’s had an hour to design and make an app even if they claim to be an expert.

'...and for that reason I'm struggling'...

(That line pisses me off EVERY WEEK)

Reactions: D5K
Lord Sugar at 9:45pm:

'I've been saying the last two weeks, you only put yourself forward when the task is suited to you'...

Lord Sugar at 9:57pm:

'I don't care what the next task is, you are going to be the project manager'

:square:

That boardroom feels like it was probably a lot more edited than usual

Conor may have been eliminated but the sexy, ginger, Irish hunk will FOREVER live on in my WANK BANK.

'You'll be creating a non-alcoholic drink'...

WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom