The Apprentice The Apprentice: The Best Bits, or something.

Will

User
I saw on Twitter this week that Endemol are compiling a clip show of sorts, looking back on all the most iconic* moments from the show.

*though obviously Endemol's opinion of what was iconic will vary wildly from what viewers loved, so Christ knows what we'll get.

Have Endemol made it since the start?

I saw on Twitter this week that Endemol are compiling a clip show of sorts, looking back on all the most iconic* moments from the show.

*though obviously Endemol's opinion of what was iconic will vary wildly from what viewers loved, so Christ knows what we'll get.

An hour of Lucinda Ledgerwood clips would suit me just FINE

My friend worked on the show and I was surprised to hear it was filmed over about 3 weeks, they must be exhausted by the end.

I wouldn't mind watching one of the earlier series again if I could find them. They used to all be on YouTube.

I wouldn't mind watching one of the earlier series again if I could find them. They used to all be on YouTube.

Yes, I'd rather watch an old series than some best bits shows.

They ought to put some of them up on iplayer at least.

My first series was Yasmina so yeah I’d like to watch the earlier ones too.

3 and 4 were just so good. The Katie Hopkins and army boyfriend versus the world storyline erupting from nowhere, and then Lucinda Ledgerwood being fabulous in the face of evil Jenny C.

Glory days.

I remember great Moopy threads for Series 1 and 2 when we’d avidly watch it at about 11pm on BBC2 :D Was there some kind of LOSS OF DATA which is why I can’t find them?

In the early days it wasn’t all about making them look like idiots with ridiculous tasks no one would be able to accomplish with 2 hours of planning and a bad edit.

Lee McQueen rape me now etc.

Surprising how many of these contestants I've completely forgotten. Still, I suppose you do get more beige contestants each series than truly memorable ones.

Looks like it's the best bits of Celebrity Apprentice next week.

And all of series 12 is on iPlayer. Think I may rewatch that, although I wish they had gone back a little further.

Watching this just made me want to watch it all again from the beginning.

It's strange that in a compilation of most memorable contestants, Saira and Luisa only got mentioned during other (male) contestants' clip reels, and poor brave Lucinda and rotten old Katie Hopkins didn't get mentioned at all.

I started watching series 12 and finished off four episodes last night. Strange year to choose though, as no real memorable characters really, other than Karthik I suppose. But surely he's B list at best in the great scheme of things.

He's also the Apprentice contestant to have made the least amount of impact when given a slot on a series of Celebrity Big Brother.

No Lottie Lion either. Wonder if she declined involvement (assuming she hadn’t already signed those rights away on original airing).

They probably wanted to completely forget about her after the racism controversy. She was even banned from attending the final last year.

I preferred the Celebrity show tonight, probably because I haven't watched all of them previously.

And I'd completely forgotten the Junior Apprentice. I may have to Google that one with a beard who looked about 10 years older than all the others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom