The Celebrity Circle

I’m not sure how the cat-fishing would work with non celebrities. Unless they all have to pretend to be someone completely different in age/race/gender?
Nearly every conceivable combination of catfishing occurs.

EDIT: Actually, they shy away from having whites playing minorities, or straights playing gays.

Last night's episode was the first really good one of this celeb run. It showed that it really was crucial that Denise stayed and the 'Amy Chiles' chat was very funny.

As amusing as Leshurr's stubborn VENDETTA against rubbish Saffron was, it really wasn't too bright.

TOWIE/Chelsea seem to be doing surprisingly well as Rachel Riley, 'we' near misses and golf club direct hits notwithstanding.

LOVING this. It's just such good TV. And all of the competitors are great value too actually. Duncan pissing off first was a blessing.

I really wanted someone to clock 'Rachel Riley' saying "would of" in one of her messages though! :evil:

Also the Amy Childs/Amy Chiles thing confused me a bit as usually you just say the name and it appears. Spelling is never shown to be necessary...

I really also NEED to know what the real-time delay in your words popping up is. I refuse to believe it's automated and is clearly a production assistant CLATTERING AWAY at a keyboard

I really also NEED to know what the real-time delay in your words popping up is. I refuse to believe it's automated and is clearly a production assistant CLATTERING AWAY at a keyboard
Yes. Especially the head exploding emoji coming up when they just make a sound effect.

This show is absolutely essential and I haven’t been so excited about torrenting something in years.
I can’t believe the celebrity version is over so quickly. Has it rated well?

I don’t see how it’s all going to conclude in one remaining episode?

it’s been a perfect reintroduction before S3

Such a short series. Super excited for the more interactive civilian one.

I still wish they could find another way to decide a winner, less susceptible to tactical voting. This is almost a lottery now.

Where did she pull Rickie and Melvin from out of ANYONE IN THE WORLD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom