The Celebrity Circle

I think that was a deserved win. Honestly that series was far too short though. I reckon there’ll be another celebrity version next year now.

It seems quite fitting to The Circle that the end game doesn’t quite make sense. People need to get smart in the final and not be too popular and then there’s the whole thing around the double bluff etc.

Yeah the endgame is a fundamentally flawed part of the show sadly.

YAY LADY LESHURR! I really enjoyed this but never really got involved with the chat as I wasn’t watching live. Can’t wait for the civilian series to start tonight. :disco:

Yeah the endgame needs a bit of tweaking. The winner of series 2 was particularly maddening. BUT the journey to that point is so entertaining I’ll take it.

After her performance in this it did make me wonder why DVO has not been in any other form of reality tv (I do NOT count Dancing on Ice :kim:). She would have been ace in IACGMOOH or BB.

What is Lady Leshurr famous for? I know she is a musician but I don’t think I have ever came across any of her music?

I'm not familiar with her work either, but Sam complimenting her on her rap verses and her replying "Well it is what I do for a living" was the biggest cringe moment of the whole thing.

DVO is fabulous. She naturally entertaining, always loved her ever since The Big Breakfast.

I very much agree that the choosing of the winner is a bit of a miss. Not such an issue in a short celeb run but for a full series it is quite unsatisfying.

DVO was obviously the star of this run. The TOWIE guy was also surprisingly good value.

The fella from Made in Chelsea he had to bunk up with was nothing more than an IRRITANT.

Last edited:
Avoided the chat because i hadnt been watching live. End Game was flawed again but i wasnt mad at the winner, they were all relatively good in their own way.

It's weird that the flats are still unoccupied though isn't it? I know Season 1 was filmed in West London (Haye) but they began leasing the flats out so had to move to Salford for Season 2 (and the international ones). However Season 3 & the celebrity versions were filmed a year later, you'd have thought they'd have been moved into by actual people at some point since they've been finished for a long while now .. but apparently not because they've signed contracts for more seasons in Salford apparently.

Avoided the chat because i hadnt been watching live. End Game was flawed again but i wasnt mad at the winner, they were all relatively good in their own way.

It's weird that the flats are still unoccupied though isn't it? I know Season 1 was filmed in West London (Haye) but they began leasing the flats out so had to move to Salford for Season 2 (and the international ones). However Season 3 & the celebrity versions were filmed a year later, you'd have thought they'd have been moved into by actual people at some point since they've been finished for a long while now .. but apparently not because they've signed contracts for more seasons in Salford apparently.
I went for a walk there the other day, there was a sign up for the company renting them out and could actually see people in some of the other apartments

I went for a walk there the other day, there was a sign up for the company renting them out and could actually see people in some of the other apartments

Interesting, I wonder how it works with the rooftop if there are actual normal folk living there amongst them. I assume the "gym" is just another room kitted out as a gym.

Circle in the sand... round and round... rising up the moon as the sun goes down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom