'The Cure'

I'll fix you with my love

• Total voters
It's okay. I like the "so baby tell me yes..." bits. She's done so much better but this was fine as a one-off single.

Love it! It felt like such an aberration from her recent output at the time.

I like this song, had never seen that AMA performance and I never understood why it never got a video.

I had completely forgotten about this. Hated it at the time, can’t be bothered to reassess.

It might have been the first song I saw referred to as a "bop". It was an appreciated return to "classic Gaga" after Joanne but in retrospect it is really just slightly above average.

extremely limp. it's nowhere near as good as most of the ASIB pop tracks (which is presumably why it didn't make it).

I mean, it's certainly no Hair Body Face. :disco:

The way she aped that 2016 summer Bieber / Diplo sound tho. YAS QUEEN!! It wasn't quite Timbaland Hard Candy levels of jumping on the bandwagon but in 2016 terms it kind of was.

extremely limp. it's nowhere near as good as most of the ASIB pop tracks (which is presumably why it didn't make it).

I mean, it's certainly no Hair Body Face. :disco:

thats a LIE, sis, and you KNOW IT

it didn't make ASIB not because its worse, but because it didn't fit the basic brief.

thats a LIE, sis, and you KNOW IT

it didn't make ASIB not because its worse, but because it didn't fit the basic brief.
maury-lie.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom