The Elizabeth line

Alias #23

User
Post details of your hot experiences, pictures and geektastic LIGNE LIZ chat HERE!

Sharing your crayon drawings will also be nice. It’ll give you something to take your mind off steaming hot trending topics such as SOCKS :)

I think I'm next in London in October for something at the Albert Hall. Will I be able to contrive a reason to use LIGNE LIZZETTE for it? Probably!

I think I'm next in London in October for something at the Albert Hall. Will I be able to contrive a reason to use LIGNE LIZZETTE for it? Probably!
Oh I think you SHOULD. Go to Abbey Wood, then onto Paddington and then the Circle Line clockwise :disco:

I'm in London twice in the next 10 days. Will actively avoid the Lizzie Line at all costs.

Except for when I deliberately detour just because I find railway infrastructure fascinating.

I hope these stories I’ve been hearing about people VOMITING IN TERROR in the diagonal lifts aren’t true or at least that there’s a trademark tubby TfL beardo on hand to mop up the mess

I did tell them that 90mph might upset stomachs :(
Actually it does delight me that TfL appears to have strangely and mysteriously (:eyes:) cornered the market in terms of employing men with a CERTAIN SORT OF LOOK. You can pretty much guarantee at least one at EVERY STATION!

BON VOYAGE! :disco:

As someone who lived near Woolwich for +10 years and occasionally frequented its high street and TROPICAL-THEMED leisure centre, the bar is VERY LOW.
But there’s a WIMPY!

Honestly you internet gays are NEVER SATISFIED!

Actually it does delight me that TfL appears to have strangely and mysteriously (:eyes:) cornered the market in terms of employing men with a CERTAIN SORT OF LOOK. You can pretty much guarantee at least one at EVERY STATION!

BON VOYAGE! :disco:
I think you should provide some photos to illustrate your point

:)

Just popped on the Liz Line opening day video from the ONLY source that matters:

Welcome to Abbey Wood :disco:

I’m enduringly amused by the notion of someone feeling seasick on the Woolwich Ferry and screaming DAVE I’M FEELING A BIT SICKY IN THE TUM ten seconds in :disco:

Mind you them waves can be TERRIFYING :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom