The Fortune Hotel

I think it’s been pitched far too close as being a Traitors copy that people are just thinking “well it won’t be as good so what’s the point?”

Unfortunate really

Jo-Anne saying how awful it would be for her to lie and then doing a cracking job with the crocodile tears :D

Let’s get the alliance smashed to pieces please!

I have been watching this on and off, not following it fully but enough to dip in and out, gosh I fancy Michael from Michael & Adam

“CAN WE GET THIS MOVING WE’VE GOT OTHER SWAPS TO MAKE”

:disco:

They have to win really. I would also be fine with Jo-Anne and Will for her half of the couple at least.

Definitely not in favour of Tommy and Scott winning and Samm and Ayesha have not done much.

I'm not expecting it to come back, but this run has been much more enjoyable than I expected on initial impressions.

I'm not expecting it to come back, but this run has been much more enjoyable than I expected on initial impressions.
It’ll be a shame if it doesn’t but I guess that’ll be if there’s been ANY growth at all in ratings.

It just feels like it needs tweaked slightly but I can’t quite put my finger on what. There’s maybe not enough (absurd) paranoia that makes The Traitors so much fun as they all seem to know where either the money and/or the checkout card is. But then knowing exactly that made it so much fun tonight.

Episode 7: I have to say I dont like when Production blatantly helps some contestants. I mean, asking that question about the biggest snake, when the other couple couldn't imagine Joanne voted for her own son, but she was positive it was 7 because she voted for him, just in that crucial moment to help them avoid last place (and therefore elimination), was too obvious. I get it, they need them to keep more tension in the game, and I understand this is a tv show, but it doesn't feel right. And I don't mind them winning, but still :rolleyes:

That final didn’t really have the needed payoff did it, but imagine it would have been better had Will and Jo-Anne not won the room service and the day trip challenges :(

I loved it and was happy for Jo-Anne and Will although was rooting for a Jae and Cherish win if truth be told.

The finale felt quite satisfactory with fences being mended, though agree that one couple winning both challenges stacked the odds very heavily in their favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom