The Great British Bake Off 2021

Despite my earlier complaints I quite warmed to Lizzie by the end. The other week when she helped Crystelle out with the dome thing. She also just announced on Extra Slice that she thought Paul was just an 'average fella' and was scared of her because he thought she might stab him :D

Also:

It has some going to reach the joyous heights of the Derry Girls special.

I love Lizzie, there were pictures of a Halloween party they all went to and while everyone went as a variation on sexy costumes she committed and painted herself blue for something nerdy.

Chigz is extremely attractive.

FACE-CRACK!

Yes - agreed - assumed they would all go through after such a strong week.

Have they done it before (Taken all 4)? I prefer it this way, it’s a shame he choked on the semi final but that showstopper was his weakest work.

I thought Giuseppe had blown it and Chigs was going to steal it with his showstopper.

Great result!!!

The little montage at the end was lovely. The bakers must get so much closer with the bubble arrangements.

Deserved winner but they all did great. It was generally a great cast and one of the better seasons.

I really want that chocolate bread thing that Giuseppe made.

Foccacia is one of the easiest breads to make as well, I have no idea what she was fucking about at
I know nothing about baking; it seems like she still doesn't know what went wrong but all of that oil looked mega dodgy. Shame as I was rooting for her in a cruel post-Jurgen world.

Finally caught up with this (having not managed to avoid the result). Surprised Giuseppe won - the strongest of the 3 across the series (by a margin) but Chigs was the best on the day.

Ended up being a much better series than it initially seemed.

I know nothing about baking; it seems like she still doesn't know what went wrong but all of that oil looked mega dodgy. Shame as I was rooting for her in a cruel post-Jurgen world.

Whenever I’ve seen someone make focaccia, it always includes ungodly amounts of oil. So I don’t think that was the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom