The Great British Christmas Shortages of 2021

I really couldn’t give a DAMN to be honest. As long as I have my loved ones all together at mine this year I will be ELATED. I am sure we will have SOMETHING to serve up. Who cares if it’s Turkey, gammon or TOAST. We won’t starve.
This makes me want to come to your house for Christmas :disco:

I’ve got my veggie pigs in blankets already- the This Isn’t range have launched them and they’re AMAZING!

This makes me want to come to your house for Christmas :disco:

I would love to have you. I have 15 of us so far for Christmas Dinner. Last year was such a wash out and I only had 4 but still ended up cooking for my usual brood. My family come from Ireland on 23rd, and stay until around 27th when we head back over the water to spend New Year back home. I CAN’T WAIT, and no shortages are going to piss on my parade this year!! I already have a bar packed full of booze anyway so we are not going to have a shortage on that at least.

Yes, come and drive our trucks. As a special reward, you get to fuck off home on Christmas Eve.

It's designed to fail. But that's another thread.
End of March now, apparently. Which is still quite shit really, and I don't think will make much difference to attracting people

I doubt it too. It's not as if a British winter is a delight to experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom