The Great Moopy 5K Run: Wednesday 5th May - 0700 GMT

Everyone get Strava (it's free) and we can start a Moopy club or something on there, right?

(I mean, I have no fucking idea, but I'm sure you can!)
I'm sure you can do that. I'll look tonight maybe.

And Kala I'd love to if my bike wasn't broken. I can indoor cycle though.

And I'm doing my best to ignore the tags but they are a bit hurtful really.

I’ve been seeing this in recent posts all day and noticed no ones noticed the date in the title :D

Twinks showing off got me :D

I wish I was a twink :oi:

"Bitter bears" :D:D:D

I'm not sure anyone on Moopy is considered to be a BEAR!

Reactions: SDF
I’ve downloaded strava so hit me up with the club :disco:

I'm approaching bear having not shaved my lower half for a couple of months. And I'm going for my run NOW so I'm going to beat you ALL by 37 hours :)

I get it, but I just can't see it! But if that's how you wish to self identify THAT'S FINE BY ME.

I’m fat with facial and body hair. Isn’t that what a bear is?!

I shaved my beard today. I've gone from fat tramp back to gimpy man baby.

So, back on topic, if anyone wants to actually join the running club, let me know and I’ll give you the details.

I’m fat with facial and body hair. Isn’t that what a bear is?!
Well yes but I just don't look at you and think BEAR. I think my image of a bear is normally wearing light bondage gear!

Well yes but I just don't look at you and think BEAR. I think my image of a bear is normally wearing light bondage gear!

That’s a leather bear. There are sub divisions!

So, back on topic, if anyone wants to actually join the running club, let me know and I’ll give you the details.

Will this be visible to my FRIENDS AND FAMILY? Because if not I'm in.

Will this be visible to my FRIENDS AND FAMILY? Because if not I'm in.

I have absolutely no idea about how Strava works but I don’t think it gives anything away, it’s just a running group. It isn’t “Moopy.org.uk Running Club”

I have absolutely no idea about how Strava works but I don’t think it gives anything away, it’s just a running group. It isn’t “Moopy.org.uk Running Club”

Well in that case I'm in!

Can’t believe GNL is hiding us from his family and friends :(

I was going to post how you all sicken me, but then realised I've walked over 10km to and from work today.

Running still sickens me, though.

It sickens me too but not as much as how fat I am at the moment so NEEDS MUST

Gentle reminder as it may have been lost in today's FANDANGO (!) that tomorrow is RUN DAY. You don't have to be 7am loons, but come join the Moopy Strava Running Club and do a 5k tomorrow and we'll have a nice little (non- competition) run thing going on. Ask me for details if you haven't joined the Strava club yet.

I suppose I need to run with my phone for Strava which I never do so that's out :( i suppose I could carry it. I need a decent way to hold it in place, I'm sure I tried something before and it nearly fell out so it put me off.

I've got my Garmin and I'll just post my time for now. And yes I'll do 7am even though I haven't got up that early in FOREVER and I'm currently necking BOOZE but oh well :D

You can just post in here. But does Garmin not link to Strava?

Hmm maybe. It's a few years old and I only ever used it to measure my time/speed etc. I'll have a look

Shame no one else is up for a bike club. I much prefer it to running, which I am not great at due to a dodgy ankle. I did 10 miles on my bike today. It took just under an hour, which was quite slow but it's been a while...

I had a terrible sleep so I’ve just got up, will head out around 8ish though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom