The greatest lockdown album SURVIVOR - The Final Five

Who doesn't make the Final Four?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funky

User
Well it ended up being quite decisive in the end - Miley Cyrus leaves with half the overall votes.

We're down to the final five and I'm not going to be biased but SAVE ROISIN!

OUT:
R8 - Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts
---
R7 - Little Mix - Confetti
---
R6 - Haim - Women In Music, Part III
---
R5 - Halsey - Manic
---
R4
Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters
The 1975 - Notes On A Conditional Form
---
R3
Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B
Rina Sawayama - Sawayama
Tame Impala - The Slow Rush
The Killers - Imploding The Mirage
The Weeknd - After Hours
---
R2
Ava Max - Heaven And Hell
Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now
Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour
Empress Of - I'm Your Empress Of
---
R1
Ariana Grande - Positions
Grimes - Miss Anthropocene
Selena Gomez - Rare
Taylor Swift - Folklore
Taylor Swift - Evermore

Kylie for me again, although I only started voting for it since the last round.

Have Dua and Jessie got ANY votes across all the rounds yet? I'm in full on SAVE ROISIN mode now, so it has to be either Kylie or Gaga out next.

Jessie has not had a single vote. She had an ERROR vote in the early rounds but that's it. I don't think Dua has received a single vote yet either, but can't remember.

I came to regret voting Roisin over Miley in the last round. Miley has lots of high highs, Roisin's is very much a start to end piece but only in very particular moods, in a very meticulously produced and perfected way.

That said, Roisin out now.

• Angry
Reactions: COB
Roisin is the one that has grown on the most since 2020, if I'm honest. Always loved it, but it took on a new life this summer. Even before Glasto. It's quite extraordinary.

Reactions: COB
Only two of these albums were recorded AND released during lockdown though so I'm giving additional brownie points to those.

WYP is clearly the best record here however.

Kylie taught herself to produce music singlehandedly during lockdown! Allegedly using THIS software:
Mi0xMzAyLmpwZWc.jpeg

A crown upon my head, ten lovers in my bed
But I want something more*
A billion in the bank, titles of higher rank
But I want something more*

*to make top four in Moopy's lockdown albums survivor

I like Murphy’s Law more than anything on Chromatica, but I think I prefer Chromatica as a whole

Can you alter the poll so people can change their vote? I'm in the mood to get my campaigning hat on!

Though I do appreciate a campaign to convince a load of gays to ELIMINATE KYLIE might be doomed to failure before it begins :(

Well exactly. I feel like campaigning on this site will never go the way you want it to :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom