the Masked Dancer

Could Zip be Declan Donnelly? The football references and awards, I’m a Celeb references. He can also dance like that

I think these people (maybe not Jessie J) are far too big names to be taking part on this.

Saw a on one else guess Teri Hatcher for beetroot. Maybe? She was on UK Celebrity Bake off and there was a James Bond reference

What does she DO now? I’m assuming not a lot if she is appearing on this...

Convinced squirrel is Kimberley Wyatt. Not a clue on the others. I thought maybe Pamela Anderson for frog but she was really good and Pammy is a shit dancer.

Squirrel is Kimberly Wyatt for sure. The biscuits said Rogers Biscuits and Kimberly Wyatts married name is ROGERS!! :o

I thought Zoe from her first performance but struggled to get the clues to fit after that and ruled her out :o

Davina McCall is looking AMAZING. She is definitely ageing like a fine wine.

The clue yesterday was litter lout, and I thought cat litter. Meow- Pussycat dolls. Rogers is her married name...

I don’t have a clue what the clues tonight were about though?

I didn’t have a single clue that was Tamsin Outhwaite.

Zip and Car Wash could literally be ANYONE. I could have been here for another 10 weeks and probably still wouldn’t have a clue.

Car Wash I did think could have been Tom Daley, but has to be a gymnast so Louis Smith ticks most of the boxes.

He won Strictly at some point, didn’t he? I thought it was a member of JLS or another boyband but I think you may be spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom