The Masked Singer: Series 2

Ever since I read the Sue Perkins theory it seems SO obvious :D

Oh yeah didn’t even think of that! Oh well MF will have to wait. More worried about the spoilers from this.

They have named every singer in the world EXCEPT Gabrielle at this point... I mean I know it’s because she is obvious that they do it, but surely it’s more realistic to throw her name out there at least ONCE in 6 weeks?

I love that DES'REE is apparently a more obvious name than Gabrielle :D

That performance was brilliant. I thought she sounded a bit weak most other times but this was stunning.

IKR! If I were Gabs I'd be deeply offended that some two-hit wonder with a totally different voice came to mind before her!

I always think Gabrielle's hair over eye thing must be so annoying to maintain for a casual shot.

Poor Gabrielle must be raging to have been compared to Des’ree (or Desiree as Rita suggests) three weeks in a row. I can’t believe not one person on that panel doesn’t recognise that voice.

Does she still do it?

the hair over eye thing? Yes...

I remember she trended on Twitter when she was interviewed on Paul O’Grady show and her hair covered her entire face so it looked like he was interviewing a hairy puppet from Sesame Street.

Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom