The Masked Singer: Series 2

OUT OF REACH was the clue!
Oh my fucking God, obviously! I was literally thinking 'has she ever had a song called Fuck, I dropped the envelope?' That didn't occur to me at all :D

She did mention something in her VT about 'getting back up' and something else about dazzling, which I assumed were references to Rise and Sunshine.

yes Alan it's definitely most famous Hollywood actor in the world Morgan Freeman

Thank fuck Davina guess Lenny Henry. I was starting to think the judges were purposefully weren't guessing him because it was so obvious.

Joss Stone just gave birth which means she would have been around 5 months pregnant when this was recorded.

She's also vegetarian so not sure she would choose to be a Sausage

I can’t remember what the 2 lies and 1 truth clues were from earlier, because we focussed on the certified hair colour bit to get to Sheridan Smith for Legally Blonde.

My hair colour is officially certified by law
Someone once said ‘I look like a pop star, I sound like a pop star, I am a pop star’
I owe my career to a horse

My hair colour is officially certified by law
Someone once said ‘I look like a pop star, I sound like a pop star, I am a pop star’
I owe my career to a horse
It’s the horse one then, with the others probably deliberately there to get people to Stacey Solomon and Sheridan. From a biography site:

“Around the time she was 12, her family got into an argument with neighbors over the ownership of a field that Stone rode her horse, Freddy, on. Stone's family could not afford to buy the field, so they sold her horse. Upset that her family could not afford the field, Stone decided to take matters into her own hands and get a job—she wondered if she could make money singing.”

Eugh... bad news. They guessed Gabrielle! That means she’s going out tonight right?

When one person guesses Gabrielle, don’t the others slightly go “oh yes, I was thinking someone else but she totally sounds more like Gabrielle”, instead of dismissing it and guessing Des’ree again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom