The Masked Singer: Series 3

Would the song clue be a reference to Bootilicious, then?

It would be SUCH a letdown if this is actually Michelle Williams; she's already done it and I think it would be a waste of a slot.

Who th fuck is voting for doughnuts? This must be a pre-agreed availability thing. There’s no way it’s legitimate.

I thought Richard Cole’s but he won’t have legs like that.

His voice was so familiar but I couldnt put my finger on it. I thought it was NATE from FUN

Did he not used to look a bit like a lesbian or am I thinking of someone else?

Him from Keane used to look like a tall baby. Agree he has aged well.

The voting on this is very odd. I think song choice must play a big part, I can't imagine Unwritten being popular. I was sure Firework would be bottom two.

It was more obvious when he had the giant pie face. I can definitely see the resemblance here:
buttertom.jpg

He was very much a singing pork pie in the early Keane fame days

I would just like to express my outrage once again at the heterosexual nonsense that is doughnuts still being in the competition

Like Dancing On Ice, I can't subject myself to this. The adverts render it unwatchable enough, and the judges make me feel violent.

Does the Robyn theory hold any water?

Like Dancing On Ice, I can't subject myself to this. The adverts render it unwatchable enough, and the judges make me feel violent.

Does the Robyn theory hold any water?
Sadly the prevailing theory for her now is Michelle Williams, which I hope isn't true because she's already done it :(

She did the US version, so maybe they'd be happy to have her on ours as well?

She did the US version, so maybe they'd be happy to have her on ours as well?

Oh THAT makes more sense then. I have watched some American ones and did see Michelle on there but get confused as to which contestant was on what show if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom