The Masked Singer: Series 3

I don't remember noticing them deliberately giving clues to close but wrong people in the past - it's one thing being vague, but another to point very clearly in the direction of someone wrong (i.e. John McEnroe).
They can get away with that because the “are you serious” statement was never a clue, it was one of the two lies.
After the performances Panda said she wasn't holding back, and Traffic Cone said they'd have to keep chasing his name, so those work for Amanda Holden and Bradley Walsh. Or do they just have a pun-writer in the wings to feed them pithy lines in response to whatever the panel have guessed?
Definitely the latter.

No, I’m assuming because it couldn’t more obviously be Natalie Imbruglia if she came out next week and sang Torn :D

Did we cling on this way with Gabrielle?

No, I’m assuming because it couldn’t more obviously be Natalie Imbruglia if she came out next week and sang Torn :D

Did we cling on this way with Gabrielle?
I would imagine people were much quicker to gravitate towards Gabrielle but she does have a much more distinctive voice. And they still probably got there, however quickly, on their own merit without someone just deciding that guessing time was over. :D

I don't remember noticing them deliberately giving clues to close but wrong people in the past - it's one thing being vague, but another to point very clearly in the direction of someone wrong (i.e. John McEnroe).

After the performances Panda said she wasn't holding back, and Traffic Cone said they'd have to keep chasing his name, so those work for Amanda Holden and Bradley Walsh. Or do they just have a pun-writer in the wings to feed them pithy lines in response to whatever the panel have guessed?
Normally when they reference a particular guess backstage it means it's not that person.

The only exception I can think of was Ceelo Green, where they really went overboard with referencing him as an attempt at a double bluff.

I still think it was genius that A-ha bloke sang his own song and didn't get sussed. Is he the only one to do that?

Natalie Imbruglia doing Friday I'm in Love would be quite good! :o

From an Imbruglia fan I know when I sent him the videos:

thanks for bringing this to my attention. Videos not available in my country, but I was able to find both performances on Youtube for US viewers. If that is not Natalie I'll revoke my imbruglia membership. I think the Panda Hugger words on her costume might be a clue to her work for protecting Bears and with PETA, plus they played Bear Necessities as her walk off song and she did a bear documentary. The panda says you'll always find your way back home again. That has mostly been what Natalies been saying on her press tour for Firebird, like growing disenchanted with everything but finding her way back to wanting do do music again. The Pandas cap is pointing Left of the Middle. Obviously name of her album. The Panda outfit is so bulky I cant see how the person really dances. If its not her atleast I wasnt the only one fooled ! but sheesh I will be disappointed.

I am quite looking forward to all remaining 8 singing on the same show :weed:

although with this song choice he probably won't with the basic audience

I am going with that Hayley woman that was in Emmerdale and won Dancing on Ice for Firework

Don't say Panda is Natalie Imbruglia cos Pingu will call you a Natalie stan and basically a scum person

• Haha
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom