The Moopy Celebrity "Cancellation" Tracker

The pork market just got SPICY.

20220801_174144.jpg

Oh God it must be a slow week because it’s in the news here.

Attachments

• E4F5F9A4-A77C-4032-8004-7ED5723AA263.png
    E4F5F9A4-A77C-4032-8004-7ED5723AA263.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
My God Geru, how can you be so clueless??

lol at the headline

Spice Girls fans criticise Geri for hugging Nadine Dorries at Euro final: “She really slammed it to the left”

Last edited:
Luckily State of Mind has no discernible vocals present so it should be quite easy to pretend it was never hers in the first place

There was always an evil glint in her eye that made me think she'd hold back food from starving children so I don't feel too shocked.

Luckily State of Mind has no discernible vocals present so it should be quite easy to pretend it was never hers in the first place

There was always an evil glint in her eye that made me think she'd hold back food from starving children so I don't feel too shocked.
Geri Halliwell?

Probably.

Sorry guys but Geri has always been awful, Emma and Mel B are not nice people either.

I know about Mel B. What has Emma done?

Who'd have thunk that Mel C would be the wheat in the chaff?

I desperately ignored that for years, hoping it was her being a twat.

She of course, absolutely was.

I read the backtracking and then the backtracking on the backtracking and thought CUNT.

I’ve seen one of the videos and it’s GRIM

What the fuck?
The one I’ve seen is a ‘skit’ about her leaving her son alone with the guy. He’s a creepy old man who’s pretending to be reading the newspaper with holes cut out so he can watch the young boy in his underwear play with toys in various suggestive poses, while Bump ‘n’ Grind by R Kelly plays

The one I’ve seen is a ‘skit’ about her leaving her son alone with the guy. He’s a creepy old man who’s pretending to be reading the newspaper with holes cut out so he can watch the young boy in his underwear play with toys in various suggestive poses, while Bump ‘n’ Grind by R Kelly plays
What the living fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom