Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1651001708858.png

The potato quality trailer is fitting, I think.

I feel this Sandra Bullock vehicle is underrated and does not get enough conversation in the post-WiFi/5G/NFT world where 'internet access' is like running water.

Of course it's a guilty pleasure but then really isn't most (if not all) her filmography? :eyes:

Last edited:
I saw this at the cinema with my mum šŸ˜‚ - but yeah, in that beautiful period where the internet was new and far from ubiquitous it was a great flick.

Doesn't she order a pizza ONLINE or something? It's truly :disco: for 1995.

If you enjoyed this, you'll love Copycat which I believe is from the same year and starring QoLs Sig Weaver and Holly Hunter.

If you enjoyed this, you'll love Copycat which I believe is from the same year and starring QoLs Sig Weaver and Holly Hunter.

Also good! Unrealistic 90s thrillers are the best. They all use the same directing tropes, everything is done for DRAMATIC EFFECT

*uses slo-mo and blurred editing with moody strings music*

Another one of my all time favourites :disco:

Not exactly the same but does anybody remember Lynda La Plante's KILLER NET on Channel 4? Similarly unrealistic about how the internet and computers worked :o

Oh we did this one for my movie podcast last year. My favourite moments were tragic computer addicted shut-in Sandra Bullock revealing her banging beach bod on her trip to Mexico, and the moment when she thoughtfully murmurs "Meet IRL... in REAL LIFE?"

Not seen this but I did scream atā€¦

ā€œSHEā€™S COPIED THE DISK!ā€

ā€œā€¦CLEVER GIRLā€

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom