The offical Moopy Eurodance EXTRAvaganza: Fri FEB 12th 9PM

After MUCH discussion, it's finally ACTUALLY happening!

FRIDAY Feb 12th at 9pm :disco:
EXPECT: crowd pleasers, non-UK hits, female singer/male rapper duos, vocalists that DIDN'T SING THEIR SONG, lots of organ key-stabs etc etc.

I'm aiming to run from about 1993 to a very quick END SPRINT taking us up to the MODERN DAY!

If you have any particular SONGS OF NOTE, please feel free to mention below or PM - but I've already got QUITE A LONG initial draft playlist READY TO GO :D
Also: HOW LONG should these things GO ON FOR? 2 hours? THREE?

Playlist will go live at 8.55pm in THIS POST! :disco:

Last edited:
2 to 3 is normally pretty good. That will take us to midnight and ready for Late Night Drunk Moopy or Afternoon Drunk Moopy as @RJN calls it.

Reactions: RJN
2 to 3 is normally pretty good. That will take us to midnight and ready for Late Night Drunk Moopy or Afternoon Drunk Moopy as @RJN calls it.

Yesterday’s drunk afternoon moopy quickly transitioned into drunk nighttime real life plans and it led to today being terrible

This sounds incredible and will attend maybe, however...I see this is the usual Eurovision semi vote night at the moment. Shall I do mine on the Saturday at 8?

This sounds incredible and will attend maybe, however...I see this is the usual Eurovision semi vote night at the moment. Shall I do mine on the Saturday at 8?
This is @Tisch week. We've just been chatting, think we're moving to Sunday.

Get your nights booked in!

Also - every song on the playlist so far has a MUSIC VIDEO, aside from the most RECENTLY RELEASED SONG!

How fabulous, visual AND aural stimulation ALL NIGHT LONG for the moopy queens :disco:

Reactions: COB
This is @Tisch week. We've just been chatting, think we're moving to Sunday.

Get your nights booked in!

Oh god I didn't even realise we were that far into February. Well then, I'll happily take the Friday after at 8pm if it suits. The 19th

ICE MC may or MAY NOT be featuring :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Can also confirm some acts have TWO SONGS in the playlist because quite frankly they fucking deserve it.
Also missing a few BIG NAMES, but we've heard them all 100 times before so WHO CARES!

ICE MC may or MAY NOT be featuring :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Can also confirm some acts have TWO SONGS in the playlist because quite frankly they fucking deserve it.
Also missing a few BIG NAMES, but we've heard them all 100 times before so WHO CARES!
If there's one thing I know it's my Culture Beats, La Bouches, Pandoras etc, but I don't know many proper deep cuts, so this is going to be a full on 1990s school trip to Belgium and spending more time listening to techno at the funfair than looking at war graves.

If there's one thing I know it's my Culture Beats, La Bouches, Pandoras etc, but I don't know many proper deep cuts, so this is going to be a full on 1990s school trip to Belgium and spending more time listening to techno at the funfair than looking at war graves.

CAN'T CONFIRM it will be ULTRA NICHE, albeit an already QUITE NICHE SELECTION :D, but I ABSOLUTELY WELCOME any non-UK hits that are absolute BLINDERS to be suggested :disco:

CAN'T CONFIRM it will be ULTRA NICHE, albeit an already QUITE NICHE SELECTION :D, but I ABSOLUTELY WELCOME any non-UK hits that are absolute BLINDERS to be suggested :disco:
Oh just BRING IT ON. Feed me Mr Vain and I'll be an open h*le.

I've always had a soft spot for this Z-list thing from 1996 , totally ripping of "rhythm is a dancer"

I think he might he might have been a dancer for the Backstreet Boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom