The offical Moopy Eurodance EXTRAvaganza: Fri FEB 12th 9PM

no idea who these ladies are or why they chose song as a duet but brunette is serving VOX!
Omg imagine berating me for heaven forbid including a Maroon 5 song in a sync listen but not knowing who HELENA PAPARIZOU or TANTALISING TAMTA is?! :shock:

It's HELENA!

My God you need some Eurovision education!

QUEENS love it for a reason!
the Euro queens do like to get their tiddies in a tangle when an outsider doesn't know EVERYTHING!

Was this the series where the male judges were kidnapped and replaced with active sex offenders?
They're just Greek. It's either sex offender or hairy back once they get past a certain age.

Reactions: COB
SONIKKU ft LIZ - Sweat (SOPHIE remix)

This is here as our FINAL SONG, partly because it sounds quite a bit like ATC’s Around The World but mostly to respect our most dearly departed, and much loved queen of all our lives SOPHIE :(

This is one of SOPHIE’s most accessible moments, and sends the already-great SONIKKU original into a eurodance-esque FRENZY.
It was the biggest song back when I could GO TO RAVES pre-Covid, and I’m sure it was moments away from BREAKOUT SUCCESS before the virus hit. I love this song, truly.

Thanks for PLAYING ALONG ALL, hope you had fun! x

Yeah, this is ace. I'm quite surprised we didn't have any Sophie nominated for dance rate if this is the sort of thing she was churning out.
I tried to get Charli XCX's Vroom Vroom in at some point, which she produced - I think it was too far on the spiky and abrasive end of things to get much purchase with the voters though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom