The Queen DEAD...Tired

I notice Operation London Bridge is trending on Twitter 🕵️‍♂️

Naturally loons on Twitter seem to think she's dead. Partly based on the sadness in Prince Charles' eyes.

It is also his birthday, so maybe he's hanging.

I notice Operation London Bridge is trending on Twitter 🕵️‍♂️
As we found out with Philip, when it happens, it will be announced within hours. Twitter doesn't know shit.

That said her dying on Rememberance Sunday isn't a good look.

On November 22, 1955, Evita’s corpse was assigned a guardian, Colonel Carlos Eugenio de Moori Koenig. His duty was to protect the corpse and keep it hidden from revolutionaries. These, however, were not the instructions he decided to follow. It is argued that he stole the corpse from the CGT and took her to his private office. There, Moori kept Evita as a trophy. Often, he invited guests and showed them that she was in his possession. More disturbing than his garish display of Evita’s corpse were the sexual acts Moori Koenig engaged in with Eva Perón’s corpse.

I think they cut that scene from the DVD edition.

There is something very sinister about this picture.

20211114_155953.jpg

The suggestion that she’s dead because Prince Charles looks a bit sad isn’t very realistic. it would be more plausible if he couldn’t keep the grin off his face.

Naturally loons on Twitter seem to think she's dead. Partly based on the sadness in Prince Charles' eyes.

It is also his birthday, so maybe he's hanging.

They thought better of sending Andrew out, then?

Do the ”real people”/right wing not love Camilla? I somehow imgained they’d prefer her over Diana who was friends with the gays and was in love with a Muslim.

I think we're on for this week, lads. Twitter are saying Nicholas Witchell's been to the dry cleaners...

Given that we're looking at changing the lyrics to the national anthem from 'Queen' to 'King', we might as well grab the proverbial bull by its equally proverbial horns and go for a complete revamp.

Aaaaa-gaaaaaaa-doo doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, under an outdated monarchy

Given that we're looking at changing the lyrics to the national anthem from 'Queen' to 'King', we might as well grab the proverbial bull by its equally proverbial horns and go for a complete revamp.

Aaaaa-gaaaaaaa-doo doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, under an outdated monarchy

The extra syllable in the last line was making me twitch until I realised that the original does the same thing :basil:

Wasn’t there the whole hoohaa of Charles firing his best PA who he formerly said he couldn’t do without, but who was involved in some cash for citizenship scam? That was meant to be him preparing for the crown. Think she’s off soon for sure.

Royal watchers said to be keeping an eye out for Sylvester McCoy leaving the palace wearing the Queen's clothes :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom