The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I've actually been quite a fan of Drew's first season performance. She doesn't shy away from drama and she's let us in on quite a lot of her private life. And then there's the husband!

More than happy for her to return for a second season.

DeliriousBlaringGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

What a boring reunion but also this happened

To clarify: DJ Tracy was licking your box with your children in the living room?

When NeNe was good, she was GREAT.

Also part 3 of that Reunion was SUCH a snooze. I was barely watching it by the end.

I did quite enjoy Drew's prayer though :D I can't stand her, but could possibly be persuaded if she's intent on becoming Atlanta's queen of cringe.

Not the gossip blogs now claiming that both Porsha and Fallyn are currently knocked up by this old dude :D

I SWEAR casting season is frequently more exciting than some of these shows when airing :D

Current Atlanta rumours:
KENYA + KANDI full time as normal
MARLO promoted to full time (finall!)
SHEREE returning full time (finally!)
CYNTHIA demoted to save on salary, so the budget can allow Marlo & Sheree to hold peaches. Apparently on an enhanced Friend Of role.
PORSHA undecided if returning or not due to wanting to detract from her salacious new relationship
DREW demoted to Friend Of, if returning at all.
LATOYA axed completely
...and they are still on the lookout for 2 new full time women..!

I'm pleased about Drew and LaToya, as they were far too juvenile for a Housewives show, and I'd stop watching if they started becoming the focus.
The cast actually sounds quite good if they can pull it together. Kenya + Marlo + Sheree has a lot of potential on its own.

They should never have let Yovanna slip (slither?) through their hands.

The current rumour is that DeShawn SNOW from season 1 has been approached for a Friend Of role (!). Apparently it's genuinely, actually legit too - she's been involved in some sort of FINANCIAL SCANDAL locally.

When you start approaching DeShawn before PHAEDRA for a comeback, you really know something is ROTTEN in production :eyes:

Sad, but it was her time. She really had nothing left to give storyline wise, aside from being Kenya's friend. She can't get married AGAIN!

Give us a season focused almost entirely on Kenya, Marlo and Sheree and all will be good.

Porsha and Cynthia OUT are best case scenario decisions for me :disco:

I'm even here for a second season of the dreaded Drew if she goes FULL PELT CRINGE. A Drew vs Sheree race to the bottom rivalry could be comedy gold :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom