The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don’t think it’s very cut and dry. I think she was getting money and didn’t want to ask where it was coming from.

She plays tough but I think if he told her to sign something or do the divorce scam she would go along because she believed he was untouchable.

So she’s guilty of something but she’s not the calculating cold madam who knowingly stole funds from orphans.

Having seen the most recent episode I don’t see how anyone can really confidently say she isn’t just another victim of him?

and once again this series proves why Beverley Hills is the best of the franchise :disco:

Yeah the same fandom that wanted everyone to give Denise and LVP all possible benefit of the doubt seem intent on condemning Erika.

This is a good thread from a forensic accountant about what Erika knew/is guilty of

Digging deep into her Roxie Hart character build this week. At least after that awful performance we shan't regret her run on Chicago closing early.

The levels of campiness and soapiness, I’m living. The story of Tom lying in a ditch behind his mansion, something out of Dynasty.

I love it.

If you told me a year ago that BH would be having one of the best COVID seasons and NY would be struggling, I'd have laughed and called you mad. Yet here we are.

Well I don't like the way the trailer is so pro- that hideous awful human. We all know she and her husband did it :eyes:

Well I don't like the way the trailer is so pro- that hideous awful human. We all know she and her husband did it :eyes:

tumblr_omxac1WkXP1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

It's really looking like Erika will end up GLASSING Sutton.

I'm currently watching Season 2 for the first time, watching Taylor and Kim UNHINGE feels too raw in 2021 :rhodri:

You don't see colour? Tell me you're that girl!

Yes I'm the girl that doesn't see colour. And that's bad why? To me the word racist is a virus, like worse than COVID.

The way that Crystal stood on that lawn smirking powerfully at the mental health crisis she had caused in Sutton with a mere pair of leather pants, William Shakespeare would have a field day

You're an inappropriate, awkward person!

I will not apologise for your actions.

It's obnoxious.

Then leave!

You know that line, 'When people show you who they are, believe them'?

So much iconography in one scene. Sorry but one has no choice but to stan Crystal.

Last edited:
That's a very interesting angle!

She only agreed to do Real Housewives to try and rehab her image after she came off as an evil mother who sent her daughter to be abused in a boarding school in the Paris documentary.

Omg this weeks episode.

literally grabbed HerSerene’s hand for the last 5 minutes.

we both said that whether her illegal involvement is high or zero, it’s really hard seeing someone break down like that.

Sutton next week with her freshly received divorce millions saying KEEP THAT CRIMINAL AWAY FROM ME :D

Apparently there was a big blow up between Erika and a producer if we’re to believe Lisa Rinna. Garcelle was told to ask the question about Tom calling and then Erika had a fight with the producers.

Also give this woman an Emmy

I loved Garcelle this episode :D The passive-aggressive entrance in a hazmat suit, then going straight for the jugular with Erika trying to cut through the bullshit :D

I was really against Erika being on this show at the start of the season, but it feels to me now the show is essentially just offering her rope to hang herself. And it's SUCH compelling viewing, and so soapy to watch play out.

I've seen calls online for her to be axed next season - there's absolutely NO WAY that is going to happen :D (and if they did, we'd just have to suffer an entire season of all the other women TALKING ABOUT HER anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom