The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The whole scene was like a set-up for a RuPaul Drag Race acting lip-sync CHALLAAANGE :disco:
Who would you cast to play who for a challenge in an All Stars season?

I still can't get over Erika "why..are...you..all..torturing..me". Can we please get an Erika single tear or bearing her teeth at Sutton emoji? :daniellemiddlefinger:

Or WHAT

erika-jayne-erika-jayne-or-what.gif

rhob-season-11-erika-jayne.png

Honestly, after this season of Beverley Hills and the upcoming SLC season - Bravo are going to look for possible upcoming CRIMINAL CHARGES when casting for new Housewives aren't they? :D

I think one of the new OC Housewives is also embroiled in something rather dodgy, and obviously Beverley Hills has Dorit and PK WAITING IN THE WINGS if the Erika case ever blows over. I wouldn't be surprised if production call the feds on them to create some DRAMA :D / :disco:

Erika is truly coming off like a monster now. The way she blew up at Sutton…yikes.

Although I wish Sutton had some balls to fight back. She always ends up crying. At least Kyle and Dorit said something when Erika started threatening.

PK talking sensibly about his many years experience with lawsuits :bruised:

I'm so desperate for the Dorit/PK takedown which SURELY must be coming one day.
I don't actually KNOW or UNDERSTAND what it is they are doing that is dodgy, but something CLEARLY doesn't add up in any way. The cameras need to be around when that deck of cards decides to topple :disco:

I've decided I want a return from CARLTON :D Probably on the All Stars strand than the main show.

giphy.gif

Pretty much the ONLY reason to watch season 5 lets be honest :disco:

0125fedec24b29234eebc4b700a229c1.gif

FAka.gif
OMG CARLTON! My least favourite Bev Housewife of all time :disco: but I will say Star-of-David-Pentagram-gate was brilliant. I always have issues with people who make being S&M and witchcraft a shorthand for having a personality. She made that season really challenging for me to get through but I do know she has SOME FANS.

OMG CARLTON! My least favourite Bev Housewife of all time :disco: but I will say Star-of-David-Pentagram-gate was brilliant. I always have issues with people who make being S&M and witchcraft a shorthand for having a personality. She made that season really challenging for me to get through but I do know she has SOME FANS.

Oh I LOVE Carlton. She was the right side of ridiculous and pantomime villain for me. i love how she visibly BRISTLES whenever Kyle speaks (or ignores) her :D And when she infected Kyles computer using witchcraft VIA A DREAM or whatever it was :D

Season 5 for me is essentially just the group and Carlton's solo scenes.
I DO NOT need to revisit hospital scenes showing YOLANDA's entirely unfabricated lyme disease spreading to her BRAIN :eyes:

I'm so desperate for the Dorit/PK takedown which SURELY must be coming one day.
I don't actually KNOW or UNDERSTAND what it is they are doing that is dodgy, but something CLEARLY doesn't add up in any way. The cameras need to be around when that deck of cards decides to topple :disco:
Well if you believe Bitch Sesh podcast rumours it won't be that long to wait :eyes:

WTF is this story that Erika is spinning

Someone make it make sense

Crystal siding with the Flop Force Four and sniping at Sutton from the side. She’s OVER.

That dinner scene between PK and Maurice and their wives…ICONIC. I’m glad these women curtail to their husbands as they absolutely let the mask slip about their feelings towards Erika and now have nowhere to hide.

Crystal is just extremely humourless, or at least she comes across as such - and not even in a camp way like Carlton was. That Kathy is living in her own series of PUNKd every episode just highlights it even more.

I think she'll probably snag another season to see if she beds in better as they don't really have a real reason to change the cast up, but it feels like she's already SHOT HER LOAD :D

I’d like to see her go up against a different target as Sutton is such LOW HANGING FRUIT.

I mean it fits in with the frenzy surrounding the whole affair.

The fuck was that completely empty, dusty-ass, late 1990s (?) decor hotel all about? :D I know Garcelle herself alluded to it, but when Kyle and Kathy were banging on about their FABULOUS PRESIDENTIAL SUITES I was like....do you have EYES!
Are an astonishing plethora of brown and beige shades, and mucky old DVD players casually sat on sideboards seen as GLAMOROUS in certain LA circles?? :shock:

Anyway Garcelle and a bewheelchaired Sutton together are CAMP. I'm starting to get RATHER BORED with Erika's dry monotone and self pity.

Why didn’t Kyle drink for Garcelle’s question during ‘Never Have I Ever’? She stole Kim’s damn house

Why a cracking season. The finale looks great and I’m glad Crystal is loosening up more.

Apparently it’s a 4 part reunion.

LVP is so desperate to be relevant again, she will say anything

Also Kathy does not bother with the show one bit

Kyle was blatantly the source of the baby shower rumour. Her blatant shit stirring behaviour this season is more than proof :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom