The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Letting Rinna and Erika narrate it. No m’am. The Erika BBQ needs to be hotter.

real housewives GIF by Slice

She’s blatantly getting the knife out for Garcelle here because she slept the whole season. GET RID.

Her hatred towards Garcelle is something. Not since Kim Richards has she been this rattled.

What this news about Holly Valance joining the show?!

I mean, yes please :disco:

HW Twitter are already calling for Dorit and Rinna's heads after the sneak peek of tonight's reunion.

I really turned on Rinna. She’s always been an asshole and I thought Denise was a dumb wet blanket of a housewife but the way she comes for Garcelle is so off putting. Nasty.

Part 1 of the Reunion was genuinely FANTASTIC TV. It absolutely flew by. Drag Race UK WHOMST?

Obviously Rinna is the worst, Dorit has not come across WELL this season etc etc

There is a rumour flying around that Rinna is possibly fired due to lack of storyline, but I personally do not BELIEVE it.

Last edited:
Coming for Garcelle was Dorit's entire storyline this season and it's backfired massively on her. What Dorit and Rinna fail to realise is the show needs Garcelle more than Garcelle needs the show. Garcelle can walk at any time and still get plenty of work. All Rinna has is Depend ads and I can't imagine being Boy George's manager rakes in BH level money for PK and Dorit.

Did Dorit cancel herself? She’s doing what she’s supposed to and fighting with another housewife. It’s kinda of her job and if all the villains are gone then there’s nothing to watch (see also Candiace and Mia). It’s not that deep.

Did Dorit cancel herself? She’s doing what she’s supposed to and fighting with another housewife. It’s kinda of her job and if all the villains are gone then there’s nothing to watch (see also Candiace and Mia). It’s not that deep.

Oh I didn't mean it to be that deep either :D happy to change my turn of phrase if it's causing ISSUES. I just meant she did not come across WELL

Everyone is saying she’s the best thing about the movie. I’m so proud :disco: (not enough to go see the garbage movie especially since it’s already doing very well)

I’m loving the reunion. Second part was great.

I have to say, watching the gaslighting in the first reunion episode should be used as textbook example of how white people who aren’t racist end up creating experiences that end up being racist. I was watching that thinking “I’ve been Garcelle in that situation so many times” where this apparent wall of unconscious white solidarity turns up out of nowhere and makes everything you say completely pointless. You could see in her face and body language that she’d been there SO MANY TIMES. Lisa Rinna extending the olive branch with that ridiculous hug. WHAT A HAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might skip next week and just watch part 3 & 4 in the same night. Part 4 is when shit should get gaggy.

I have to say, watching the gaslighting in the first reunion episode should be used as textbook example of how white people who aren’t racist end up creating experiences that end up being racist. I was watching that thinking “I’ve been Garcelle in that situation so many times” where this apparent wall of unconscious white solidarity turns up out of nowhere and makes everything you say completely pointless. You could see in her face and body language that she’d been there SO MANY TIMES. Lisa Rinna extending the olive branch with that ridiculous hug. WHAT A HAG.
100% and I've been there too.

:o

https://twitter.com/STOP FUNDING HATEceleb/status/1453733451174010881?s=21

• Dorit Kemsley was robbed at gunpoint Wednesday night during an invasion in her Encino Hills home while her children, ages 7 and 5, were in the house
  • She was sleeping when three men entered the house, smashing through the children's classroom door
  • Two of the suspects entered her bedroom as she begged: 'Don’t hurt my babies. Don’t kill me. I'm a mother'
  • The men did not kill her (:D??) but instead ransacked the house, stealing all of her jewelry and handbags
  • The children were not harmed during the incident
  • RHOBH was slated to start filming today
  • There is now a question mark over whether Kemlsey will be moving forward with the production today due to the incident

Other than how awful and traumatic this might be, I can imagine Kyle’s shocked face that we will get next season when they film her finding out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom