The Real Housewives of Cheshire

straightorbroken

rebel heart
All of Cheshire is up on Sky. About to start season 11, but I'll be going back to the very start after 12.

Yves Saint Laurent, sweety, Yves Saint Laurent

Episode 1 is just a best of. If they're not giving talking heads I'll move on to episode 2. What a bizarre woopie cushion of a way to launch a new season.

Got to love a millionaire socialite asking for a free ticket to a charity event. Sorry, complimentary.

I never liked any of the additions. The Russian stripper I could only take in small albeit sometimes marvelous doses.

Just who was telling Leane she was "the real one, the honest one" - the men who used to slide notes under her thong straps?

When Seema let the "I have a fashion brand to represent" guard down she was okay too. I was just surprised she struck such a friendship with Madame Bucket though.

I also do think Hannah was too smart for this show, so playing along just came across as unnatural and insincere as a compromise to get on TV.

Royston only too happy to show his hair transplant within seconds of being on air. Bitch knows his quota.

That poor golf instructor had better just be pleased to be on TV. Imagine dealing with that without cameras.

Ugh. Who on earth would swap the nightmare job of a lifetime as Dawn's PA to be camp Hannah? Some people are beyond help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom