The Real Housewives of Dallas

Distraught that Jen wasn't invited onto the cast trip to sit around and say nothing yet pull more camera focus than Brandi.

I adore Kameron, but why does she always alienate herself from viewers (and most of the cast) by siding steadfastly with the spiralling villain who is clearly on their last season. Kary this year and Leanne last year.

I hope that D'Andra doesn't buckle under all of this pressure that Kary is applying to her and do a hasty exit from the show ala Brandi. She's been my fave since season 2 but she really has ascended into top-tier Housewife this season. The more I find out about her, the more I want to know. :disco:

At this point I'd be happy with Dallas pulling a New Jersey and producers secretly inviting D'Andra's step-relatives onto the show for season 6, allowing the ugly battle for money to rear its head again. (sorry D'Andra)

The idea of Brandi “adopting” and raising her husband’s love child is so dark to me :D

So that shot-gun adoption that came out of nowhere a few seasons back is apparently down to this? :o

That is a gag.

And given that she probably knew it was about to come out, now it makes sense that she decided to quit mid-season.

But she hasn’t actually quit

Not racist Brandi making Tiffany cry because she reminds her she’s racist.

Also that Shaman....jfc

Also another appearance from Jen :zombie:

This episode was so uncomfortable to watch. Brandi is such a POS, and not even an entertaining one. Getting upset because Tiffany is ASIAN? GTFO.

D'Andra (and Momma Dee) remain shining lights. I'm starting to think Dr Moon is too good for this show TBH!
Keep Tiffany, D'Andra & possibly Kam then SACK THE REST OF THEM

D’Andra turning into this weird SNL character is the only good thing about this season.

I now actively fast forward Kary’s scenes with her children. Worse than Delilah and Amelia.

Keep Tiffany, D'Andra & possibly Kam then SACK THE REST OF THEM

Very much this.

I will be RAGING if the whole show gets cancelled because of dull Kary and rotten Brandi, and we end up losing Tiff, D'Andra and Kam from our lives.

A highlight from this episode was Momma Dee BEAMING with pride in revealing that D'Andra still regularly comes to her asking her for money, has to state her case for what it's for, and if Momma Dee deems it necessary, she hands over the cash to a grateful D'Andra :D

It's such a bizarre dynamic. She's gonna continue to make D'Andra jump through hoops to get her hands on this trust fund for as long as she's alive. And the gag is that D'Andra has no idea how much (or little) is even left in there.

In this week’s episode bigoted Brandi (different from racist Brandi) tells D’Andra that as her sister in Christ she should repent to Jesus. What a horrible woman.

In this week’s episode bigoted Brandi (different from racist Brandi) tells D’Andra that as her sister in Christ she should repent to Jesus. What a horrible woman.

Dead at D'Andra's response though, asserting that she's the most educated Christian that Brandi is ever likely to meet, as D'Andra has explored all of the other religions and come back to Christianity :disco:

The fascinating Momma Dee and D'Andra relationship threw out yet another twist in this week's episode. The more I see, the more I want to know.

If Dallas ever does get cancelled, Bravo should just go with a series about the Simmons dynasty. Or at least those two remaining members of it.

The way Dee will throw her daughter under the bus without a second of thought :D She absolutely HATES her!

And then just stand watching the meltdown from the sidelines. "D'Andra's upset. I don't know why".

I'm so inruigued to know how D'Andra turned out as relatively grounded and sane, if endearingly eccentric, as she is now - after the years of coke abuse, family feuds, and that never-ending barrage of 'motherly love'.

Simon & Schuster need to put Margaret Josephs on hold and turn their attention to Dallas' one-woman story of survival and resilience.

The disparity between the wheat and the chaff of Dallas in this episode.

Was on my phone through the scenes with Kary and her daughters and with Stephanie and Brandi. Was left wanting more of the scenes with D'Andra and Tiffany and their respective mothers.

And not Brandi doubling down on her judgemental Christian act :zombie:

Is "cafeteria Christian" an actual term in America? I can't wait to use it on someone :disco:

The Stephanie scene was nice and I know that he’s probably a bigot but damn Travis is sexy.

I obviously fast forwarded through Kary’s scene.

D’Andra is such a fascinating monster. So she dropped her father’s name to get ahead in the world but then when he died she made sure to take all his money and give nothing to her half brother and now she’s wondering why they hate her.

I'm awe-struck at how badly Brandi has navigated this season, what was supposed to be one of redemption for her.

All she had to do this in the wake of that video scandal, was come back and be the same likable fan-fave Brandi that she was during the first four seasons, but with a humble and remorseful side to her on full display. But instead, she's ramped up the nasty underbelly of her personality, and led with that. The aggression, the judgemental Jesus act - she's gonna finish this season even more disliked than she was going into it. Quite the feat :D

D’Andra is the only reason to watch. That husky voice cracking as she say “I’m sugar and spice but still looking for nice” sends me every time. Jumping fully clothed in the pool and then whispering (huskily obviously) “take me upstairs”. Perfection.

I’m over Tiffany and her fake work storyline. You’re here, you obviously have enough time. Also talking all that smack about her mom on tv is gonna come back and bite her.

I'm still riding the love train for Tiffany. And I like her even more every time I see how close she is to Mama Dee.

Recast the show around Dee's Dorters (and Kam), and Dallas is good to go for another few seasons at least.

I don't dislike Stephanie, but she's mind-numbingly boring. Brandi and Kary are both unpleasant and unwatchable at this point.

I'm behind on this show now, all the Brandi/Tiffany stuff was a real turn off for me.

I still really like Tiff, but agreed that the stuff with her mother is HARDLY a good look seeing as your mother is in your life FOREVER and reality TV will not be. Also the I work too much/I don't have time for my family narrative is quite difficult to feel sympathy for when reality TV is a CHOICE, as is spending seemingly every other minute of her day on TikTok/social media :D / :eyes:

I will catch up eventually, but I do wonder if Bravo will call it quits after this season. Ratings have NOT been good.

Dallas getting potentially the most interest it's seen ALL SEASON with this -

Obviously the fanfic is a MASS ON SCREEN SACKING / announcement of the show being cancelled during the reunion / LeeAnn COMING BACK etc

But apparently it's Kary testing positive for covid, travelling with Brandi, and them both having to attend the reunion from their hotel rooms. With them both being the biggest sources of CONFLICT for the season, having them present VIRTUALLY hardly bodes well.

Just sack them all and refocus the show on the D'Andra family drama with Tiff/Kam as guests :D BY FAR the most interesting element of the show, and quite literally a storyline straight out of Dallas the TV show itself :D // :disco:

The absolute CHANGE in D’Andra this season has been SOMETHING ELSE. I’ve definitely done 180s on Housewives before but that’s usually LOVE TO HATE but very rarely from HATE TO LOVE :D

D'Andra has been so good this season, I'd happily just watch a complete re-cutdown of the entire season of just D'Andra scenes :D
It's been like a show within a SHOW, especially when Mama Dee gets involved :disco:

I also cannot believe Mama Dee is 80! She seems so mentally and physically SHARP!

Maybe Ultimate Living actually WORKS! :disco:
41WX3GGMRHL.jpg

You just know Mama Dee would be down for a reality show centred around her and D'Andra, too :disco:

God the last two episodes were unwatchable. They need to fire Kary and Brandi ASAP (with them fucking up the reunion I assume it’s coming).

The FILTH that they all had to clean up the next morning in this week's episode made me gag. You could practically smell Brandi Bigfoot costume after she'd been traipsing around the squalor :zombie:

Worst episode of the season. There can't be that many more people left to switch off either :(

Another I watchable episode. I skipped the Kary and her daughters scene but you know the editors flash forward to you drunk.

The only redeeming moment was D’Andra reenacting the 80s by snorting coke. What a legend.

Oh and of course Mama Dee talking about her husband’s wife and calling her ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom