The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Lol Aww I liked Susie. She spilled some good tea, but didn't follow up with it as well as she could have.

See I had a soft spot for old Susie. She did NOTHING but seemed genuinely nice. Think she was on the wrong show to be honest.

tumblr_o6kkckdzZd1ugmiwjo1_r1_500.gif

This quote lives rent free in my head.

Susie was possibly one of the biggest Housewives flops of ALL TIME. Desperately trying to bring down queen Lydiot when Lydia couldn't even remember who she WAS, never mind that she attended Susie's WEDDING! :disco:

I love that she is literally never mentioned again after season 3.

In related news, my season 4 rewatch has SPRUNG UP that I completely forgot Lydia was desperately trying to tear Janet and Jackie's friendship apart as a season 4 sub-storyline :D
The semi-forgotten Janet/Lydia reunion FIGHT needs to be clipped out and stuck on YouTube. It feels VERY REAL. Lydia calling Janet "MADAME" :D

Susie was possibly one of the biggest Housewives flops of ALL TIME. Desperately trying to bring down queen Lydiot when Lydia couldn't even remember who she WAS, never mind that she attended Susie's WEDDING! :disco:

I love that she is literally never mentioned again after season 3.

In related news, my season 4 rewatch has SPRUNG UP that I completely forgot Lydia was desperately trying to tear Janet and Jackie's friendship apart as a season 4 sub-storyline :D
The semi-forgotten Janet/Lydia reunion FIGHT needs to be clipped out and stuck on YouTube. It feels VERY REAL. Lydia calling Janet "MADAME" :D

God how I wished they’d all turn on Jackie. What a disgusting human being, I hated her so much.

I don't think I absorbed it so much on my initial watch(es) many many moons ago, but Jackie's "psychic abilities" consisting of her just babbling about angels and throwing out an extremely vague and generic statement is just so gross and exploitative.

Her reading for Sally and her dead husband of "He wasn't scared about dying, he was scared about leaving you" was straight out a Hallmark channel FILM!

And don’t get me started on that stupid wine brand she had that she couldn’t even pronounce properly.

Returning with three new women...sometime.

85135381_205025860691338_7799758085745382498_n.jpg

I know I said it recently, and whilst I trust Matchbox Productions more than ANY other Housewives production company - I am VERY NERVOUS about throwing three new Housewives that have no relation to the cast into the mix :D

I'd be fine with watching the never-ending circling feud that is Gina/Lydia/Janet/Gamble tbh :D

Last edited:
I know I said it recently, and whilst I trust Matchbox Productions more than ANY other Housewives production company - I am VERY NERVOUS about throwing three new Housewives that have no relation to the cast into the mix :D

I'd be fine with watching the never-ending circling feud that is Gina/Lydia/Jackie/Gamble tbh :D

I'm all for it, as I think the threat of attacks from new blood could push Gina and Janet closer together into an alliance. If it's gonna happen any time, it should happen now :disco:

I’m gagging at every second of Gamble vs Venus. I love how before even meeting her Gamble has decided she DESPISES HER!

My personal highlight is Gamble telling her that she looks like she’s been EMBALMED!

I love how that is in NO WAY SIMILAR :D Gina’s coffee cup getting slammed down in shock and Lydia’s bafflement is something else!

According to Janet she’s heading back to Melbourne in 10 days to ‘prepare’ for Season 5 :shock:

“Wonder if I am in the cast this season”

You don’t say something like that as a JOKE for crying out loud. :(

Could they be scrapping the existing footage and restarting from scratch? It sounded like everything they had was over such a long span of time, perhaps it was all too disjointed to use?

Yeah, they literally did cast announcements/videos 2 weeks before COVID locked everything down.

If they *have* scrapped everything and are starting from scratch imminently, then I hope that Pettifleur's recent foray into I'm A Celeb wasn't all for nothing and she get rewarded with a spot on the show.

What better way for Pettifleur to return to Housewives than by swanning on with delusions that she's the new Queen Bee, just because she's been the most recent feature on a high-profile TV show.

According to Janet she’s heading back to Melbourne in 10 days to ‘prepare’ for Season 5 :shock:

Not meaning to cause a MASS GAY PANIC :shock: but if you read Janet's replies to comments on this post she seems to be unsure if she IS returning or not saying she's waiting to hear back for confirmation.

Lydia and Gina have been filming together already a few weeks back, so the show has already started up again in some capacity.
Whilst I think it's highly unlikely they will drop Janet, I wonder if she's pissed off production by DASHING OFF to Queensland to let her DOG DIE or whatever she was doing just when filming was due to resume? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom