The Real Housewives of Melbourne

The early episodes are CRINGE in general where they’re DESPERATE to show off their wealth.

I’m glad Lydia clarified the champagne at the party will be French...

Make sure you savor every moment of ANDREA. One of the best villains ever imo.

FWzF.gif

I hope this coked up old old wedding dress designer friend is NOT a regular feature.

He looks just like the boy I fancied in high school who got fat and never moved out of his dad’s basement.

Depp’s got two decades on him, most of it spent addicted to alcohol and drugs, he’s a confirmed abuser, and I’d still rather fuck him.

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see Andrea again. It seemed like she didn't like it? I can't see why they'd ever let her go. Her and Gina established such a reliably entertaining vicious relationship :disco:

Although, Gina and Janet's frenemy relationship is still adorable to watch. Those two probably go home after shooting and bitch about the rest of the cast :disco:

I think she came across too badly for her to ever come back. It was the first Australian series so the whole hype and publicity is higher than another US spin off would generate, and she got a lot of abuse on Twitter and the like as Gina was so liked.

Still digesting that sentence, the London bit WASN’T necessary to the sentence, but she’s so pompous she assumed the viewer wouldn’t know where the world’s MOST FAMOUS Art Museum was, and in the process makes herself look like a complete IDIOT.

I still don’t think Melbourne has it it stride yet but I can see the DYNAMICS forming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom