The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Anjali BLOCKED me for merely pointing out that Janet got 500 comments of support in half the time it took her to get 16.

Rhomelbourne Reaction GIF by Foxtel

Janet’s nose keeps morphing. Like it’s made of clay.

I love that they used Janet's voiceover for that sneak peek lol. She's absolutely tyrannical.

Loved the music changing when the new girl came for Janet and you could see Roachey practically loading her weapon. :disco:

BUMP is on hayU now people !
Janet and Gamble really on form :D

Granny Janet and Gamble "3 frozen peas for dinner" Breaux having to carry this whole show on their shoulders :(

The bits where she guesses someone's name is quite fascinating, but the rest of it is going up to vulnerable emotional women and talking to them in that sort of language you get in Facebook quizzes.

"You are a selfless being who just needs to think about yourself for a change. Don't be brought down by carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders"

And they LAP IT UP.

Secondly, I haven't watched the episode yet as I haven't had TIME but I'm not gonna go too hard on episode one as I feel like I know EXACTLY how its going to play out before watching it:
Lots of convoluted introductions/reintroductions/Gamble being quirky/Janet drinking champagne/A boring elongated scene with Jackie and Ben about their pregnancy/An awkward group scene with the new women etc etc

I'm going to withhold judgement until a few episodes in. I'm hoping it will bring some sort of Aussie feral CHAOS even if it's not quite up to the usual standard.

Two of the shows producers joined this podcast -

Which is quite an interesting listen if not as juicy as Janet's STAR podcast TURN:
- They shot double the amount of group scenes this season, and as such it should be quite a group scene heavy season as opposed to solo scenes. It sounds like some of the new wives may not even get too many solo storylines.
- Production LOVE Simone and basically confirm she will be back for season 6 if it happens.
- They barely mention Gina at all, which sort of hints that they are kind of happy she wasn't part of season 5.
- They DO mention Lydia and acknowledge her comedic value. They sidestep whether she'd be back for season 6 but reveal that she has major FOMO and that they were in contact during the Chyka SPINNING TOP drama :D
- They are in close contact with the RHo Cheshire team, which doesn't really BODE WELL for the new season :eyes:

FINALLY, I think I like Jackie more than I ever had on that podcast with Gina? They have really nice natural chemistry and are obviously QUITE PROUD of their staggering heights of reality TV they have scaled together. It's also nice to hear Gina's side of the story.

Gina is just so listenable. When she started rabbiting on about how she reads the bible, not that often, but she does read it :D I was DEAD.

FINALLY, I think I like Jackie more than I ever had on that podcast with Gina? They have really nice natural chemistry and are obviously QUITE PROUD of their staggering heights of reality TV they have scaled together. It's also nice to hear Gina's side of the story.

Gina is just so listenable. When she started rabbiting on about how she reads the bible, not that often, but she does read it :D I was DEAD.

“In times of DISTRESS, not OFTEN…” :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom