The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Janet and Gamble are such a SCREAM whenever they're together :D Jackie doing psychic readings, NOT SO MUCH.

Well the episode was almost entirely as I expected :D

LOVE Kyla however, and I’d like to see her go toe to toe with the REAL cast of the show.

Cherry was/is utterly pointless and a total waste of a Housewife slot judging on what we have seen thus far.

It was all quite performative (especially Gamble) but that is to be expected. I wish they’d not bothered with the fake introductions though, just chuck them all in the arena - the audience aren’t stupid.

Was gagged that Ben still looks EXACTLY like Johnny Depp :disco: and how many times has Janet’s poor surgeon been told to make her look EXACTLY LIKE KYLIE MINOGUE (and failed) now? That new NOSE! :D :disco:

Gina was a bit of a flop on CA. :D She had a tantrum when the cameraman filmed her feet while she was changing shoes and then went off "sick".

Gina was a bit of a flop on CA. :D She had a tantrum when the cameraman filmed her feet while she was changing shoes and then went off "sick".
Aw how disappointing :(
I'm sure Gamble would be good value though !

Didn't she say they BEGGED her to do it and ratings BOMBED as soon as she left? (Obviously I don't believe EITHER :D)

Also while I’m sure being a host on CNN paid well I’m quite certain it’s not 3 YACHTS well. I doubt even the owner of CNN has 3 YACHTS. Mostly because there is literally NO POINT.

What was all the podcast drama about? ZG had a theory that it dates from the time of the ORIGINAL season five, however far into production it actually got (wasn't there at least a promo shoot for it? I swear I saw a photo of the original lineup back then). I could see them trying to repackage some of the drama from that period as "I've seen her around in the past and heard this and that" sort of stuff :eyes:

I KNEW when the show producers said they were in "close contact" with the RHoCHESHIRE producers on a podcast I blathered on about earlier in this thread it was a BAD OMEN.
I don't actually hate this season - it's fine brain fluff - but it's clearly going for the Cheshire/TOWIE audience demographic than the New York/Potomac CEREBRAL GAY loonbase the show has nurtured over the past 4 seasons.

I'm fine with Anjali and Kyla, at least they are serving SOMETHING, and I'm sure if Gina and Lydia were in the mix instead of Cherry and Simone we'd all be hailing them as GENIUS(ish) casting.
Anjali's CLEARLY rented apartment was hilarious, as was her delusions of having a TV audience bigger than most of EUROPE on CNN :D

But I'm here for delusions and a scrappy persona over a fucking YOGA TEACHER:eyes:

It's FINE, if completely unmemorable.

Also LOL at Gina liking all comments slagging off this season on her latest IG post (which wishes a HAPPY FREEDOM DAY to Melbourne first, then a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lydia second :D )

giphy.gif

At least Chyka had the added interests of her beautiful if not extremely Tory palatial home, fiercely heterosexual Bruce and of course the BIG GROUP to keep us glued, and I'm sure neither Cherry nor Simone can compete with THAT.

I'm quite into Gamble stepping into the GINA ROLE when she's not being continuously qUiRkY, her "YOU'RE TRYING TO PAINT A PICTURE THAT DOESN'T EXIST" line this week was rather fabulous if let down by everybody else around her AND the show being badly edited.

And her ludicrous fashions in episode two were Pettifleur levels of :D :D :disco: :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom