The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Screenshot_20211023-094314_Instagram.jpg

WAS IT though?

Episode 3 was a real dud for me. It all just feels so FAKE!
Janet is completely under-utilised as yet also. I was giving the show the benefit of the doubt, but the absence of Gina and Lydiot is SORELY MISSED at this point.

As if Lydia would have been seen DEAD at that tacky-ass pool party with inflatable UNICORNS :basil:

Watched the first three episodes of this last night and thought it was a hoot!

Really it's all about the hilarity of Janet and Gamble and the absolute mess that Anjali and Kyla are already bringing to the show. Anjali in particular is quite fascinating as she's talking up a huge game for herself, and if one of the other women manages to trip her up (which they're already dying to), that's gonna be a spectacular fall to witness. I'm here for it.

I'm very happy for Jackie and all that, but every one of her scenes with Ben has been a brief pause to check Twitter. Yawn. And I'm not liking this solidarity sobriety that she's inflicting on Janet, either.

Why did Anjali have so many talking heads this episode? She’s a massive pain in the arse.

The way Janet could barely wait to annihilate Kyla :D

I get so angry whenever she gets a talking head. She's so unlikeable, and doesn't bother to make up for it by being entertaining.
Everything is so OVERTHOUGHT.

Loved Gamble’s request for a baby umbrella. So CLASSY.
Simone is probably my favourite of the newbies, came across well against Cherry.
Kyla really thinks she is the new Gina but NO
Probably my favourite episode so far.

I really hope Kyla IS a compulsive, pathological liar :D That would be such a fascinating twist to add into what has been quite a FLAT season (for me) so far.
Imagine if Kyla just keeps tossing out random TALL TALES left, right and centre despite having been called out :D

Was Anjali's "I'm beginning to find myself CHECKING OUT from this group of women" talking head a FORESHADOWING..? :eyes:

I'm now of the opinion that this week's episode with:

- the bizarre platter of turds and beetroot eaten by a waterfall
- Janet dragging Kyla the second she even opens her mouth
- Simone actually starting to show some potential
- Anjali stepping forth as our new overlord of cringe
- and Jackie desperately trying to pretend she wasn't talking about the other girls on her hotel balcony, was actually a really good Housewives episode :D

MUCH BETTER than whatever boring tat Salt Lake City served up this week for a START :meh:

Last edited:
Simone has got a bit more too her than first thought, though she needs to ditch the dreadful dad jokes in the commentaries.
Happy with the cameo teased online for next week.

I wonder if we will get more of the iconic Anjali the POPSTAR storyline before her departure :disco:

Obviously it's nothing compared to the other seasons, but I'm still enjoying this.
MORE FOOTAGE of Janet and Gamble is literally further gay history for the archives, Simone has been a minor delight, and Kyla and Anjali have been quite delicious demons. It's much more watchable than various rubbishy recent US seasons.

Anjali's transformation into a condescending PIG during the dinner in the last episode was just too :D :D :D :D to watch unfold. never mind those CRINGE CONFESSIONALS where you can tell she thinks she's REALLY doing something :disco: SWINE QUEEN!

Last edited:
And yes girls, it IS time for 'Classy' stanning hour :disco:

All in our best nasal tones:

"High Mary pines and sparkling wine
White linen drifts on the breeze :ghost:
Laying next to you is some kind of heaven :HairFlip:
(He look so good in his DOUBLE DENIM!)" :wow:

Did you hear when she specifically requested a BABY UMBRELLA the other week ? I am disappointed that CLASSY has not been promoted in this series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom