The Real Housewives of Orange County

whoop-it-up-vicki-gunvalson.gif

I know she's the worst person ever and absolutely does not deserve a platform WHATSOEVER EVER ANYWHERE...but I can't help but love hate-watching Vicki I think more than anybody else :D

Vick is iconic whether we like it or not.

I am thankful I persevered with RHOC based on sage advice from @jivafox . S8ish onwards is iconic for the gods boots mama etc.

I know it's WEEKS OLD now, but this future OC clips still sends me :D The way I can HEAR Fancy Pants through the screen :D The Regina George-ness of it all :D

I don't think the next OC season will be a complete knockout, more a return to central, but I'm so happy such an awful woman is back :disco:

And she seems to have taken Gina under her wing

I'm onto S15 of this now. That S14 reunion though :o Vicki was a complete nightmare, from being downright homophobic to Braunwyn and her meltdown at being told to leave the set.The edited in footage showing her doing a lot of the things she was yelling at Braunwyn for just showed her to be a total hypocrite.

Poor Emily left to eat dust again

There was another story last month that she was left heartbroken after Michael got vaccinated. She's such a fucking asshole.

Biden’s nephew. She moves in quick.

Heather Dubrow is one of the few Housewives that I think could carry her own reality show as she's just so condescendingly watchable, so I'm not TOO concerned about the new season.

Curious as to who is going to be her LATEST TARGET, as she seems to be BFFs with Gina and getting along with Shannon.

Curious as to who is going to be her LATEST TARGET, as she seems to be BFFs with Gina and getting along with Shannon.

This is Heather Dubrow we're talking about. She's probably lulling them into a false sense of security, to make her impending micro-agressions seem all the more of a mindfuck to whoever's on the receiving end of them.

Excited to see who she accuses of having a PSYCHOTIC BREAK this season :disco:

And some OC BOOK GOSS.

• OC is by far the most balls to the wall insane franchise and now I understand the decision to hire Gina and Emily bc holy shit they really needed some normies.
  • On Kelly's first season, Vicki, Gretchen and Slade were apparently plotting to film a man that looked like Eddie jerking off with a Cut fitness hat and jacket and have that video sent to a guy and bring that guy on camera to say he was sexting with Eddie to make him look gay. Which Vicki does not deny being like "I was hurt." WTF.
  • Tamra was more or less a producer and basically invented HW's. I have no idea why they let her go. She literally sounded like a producer. When they tried firing Gretchen she tried getting them not to. I am not sure if she's a psychopath or what.
  • Apparently, in private, Gretchen admitted to Tamra that she had a boyfriend while she was engaged to Jeff. Gretchen said that she had been off and on with Jeff, and then he got cancer so she stayed with him, and they had some sort of arrangement. Tamra was not the only one who thought Gretchen was with Jay, her boyfriend, but the one who thought it would make good drama.
  • Naked Wasted is discussed. Tamra says nothing was planned and that Gretchen was a sloppy drunk all the time. But, it was actually Jeana who told Ryan to take Gretchen to the bathroom.
  • It sounds like they all genuinely hated Alexis.
  • Lydia was so shocked by everyone's behavior her first time that she quit because she was scared. LOL.
  • Kelly called Peggy Sulhanian ISIS off-camera in Iceland, but Shannon filmed it with her phone but it didn't air, which is why Peggy left.
  • Gretchen and Slade called Kelly before she started filming to try to take down Tamra (so many years later...WEIRD!).
  • Kelly says that the issue between her and Heather was that Terry is a trust fund kid, and most of their money comes from his family after his Dad and brother passed away.
  • Vicki and Shannon would have private conversations that had Shannon absolutely convinced that Brooks had cancer, like everyone apparently thought she was stupid. Poor Shannon.
  • Heather says Kelly has made other racist comments that were not shown.
  • In addition to saying Eddie was gay, Vicki told Kelly that Tamra was having an affair.
  • In Jamaica, Shannon had refused to film for the entire day and Tamra, Vicki, and Kelly spent the day trash talking Shannon to Gina and Emily, saying she doesn't take care of her kids, she is an alcoholic, sleeps all day, and stays up all night drinking.
  • The Tres Amigas was an alliance formed to get Kelly fired (disputed by all three) but pretty much everyone else got that vibe.
  • Apparently like 8 former HWs celebrated when Tamra got fired.
  • Braunwyn's agent had told her to get sober would help her in getting a spin-off, which somehow Kelly and Shannon both had heard.
For all of that...some wholesomeness is that Shannon hosted a dinner party her first season and cooked enough for the crew. Aww.

Not sure if this is standard behaviour, but this woman and her husband are getting dragged for dressing as Alec Baldwin + cultural appropriation(?) for Halloween.

The Baldwin thing in particular, talk about TOO SOON

If I were to want to watch OC but didn't want to start way back with season 1, where would you guys suggest I start?

I started at S5 and went from there, though from what I understand S4 is where it shifted gears into what we know as RH today. I think @Suedey picked it up from S7 or 8 and the intro of fancypants Heather Dubrow. 5 & 6 are worth watching to see the implosion of Tamra's marriage and the aftermath.

I started at S5 and went from there, though from what I understand S4 is where it shifted gears into what we know as RH today. I think @Suedey picked it up from S7 or 8 and the intro of fancypants Heather Dubrow. 5 & 6 are worth watching to see the implosion of Tamra's marriage and the aftermath.
Fabulous, thanks @Frozen. I think I'll try from season 4 then!

Also "fancypants" is a great word :D

The trailer for season 16 aka the return of Heather ‘Fancypants’ Dubrow has landed

Heather’s intro scene aside, that is dry as fuck.

Shannon’s complete loss of words when Heather says Gina seems cool though :D

I REALLY like the trailer. If we don't have Vicki and Tamra this show NEEDS two anchors to support, and the equally toxic Kelly/Brown Wind last season proved they absolutely were NOT IT with the minus cast chemistry, not to mention sad Shannon shrieking around aimlessly like an old banshee.

Heather VS Shannon is the next best thing the OC can tap into in regards to a frenemy feud, and may actually be somewhat FRESH on screen as it isn't as played out as the Vicki/Tamra relationship. With those two as the show leads, it seems Emily and Gina have possibly FINALLY found their purpose on the show as their respective back ups, and Noelle literally looks like Kelly Dodd and Brown Wind blended up into one human being - a WIN!

The other Housewife seems very old-school OC too (a good thing). I'm getting LAURI vibes :disco:

Anyway, I don't think it will be a LEGENDARY season, but certainly looks like a firm attempt at reset - similar to what they did with New Jersey.

I REALLY like the trailer. If we don't have Vicki and Tamra this show NEEDS two anchors to support, and the equally toxic Kelly/Brown Wind last season proved they absolutely were NOT IT with the minus cast chemistry, not to mention sad Shannon shrieking around aimlessly like an old banshee.

Heather VS Shannon is the next best thing the OC can tap into in regards to a frenemy feud, and may actually be somewhat FRESH on screen as it isn't as played out as the Vicki/Tamra relationship. With those two as the show leads, it seems Emily and Gina have possibly FINALLY found their purpose on the show as their respective back ups, and Noelle literally looks like Kelly Dodd and Brown Wind blended up into one human being - a WIN!

The other Housewife seems very old-school OC too (a good thing). I'm getting LAURI vibes :disco:

Anyway, I don't think it will be a LEGENDARY season, but certainly looks like a firm attempt at reset - similar to what they did with New Jersey.

YES to all of this :disco:

I saw a lot of talk on Twitter about the season seeming boring because of a lack of drama in the trailer. What I saw was a season that seemed full of potential, because of a trailer simmering away with microaggresions. Heather Dubrow is truly back. And it's written all over Shannon's face in parts of that trailer!

I liked the premier. Heather is a lot which I had forgotten but honestly her house looks amazing.

I felt bad for Gina comparing that to her casita.

Also they lowered the bar so Shane can pass :D that was a good read.

I can’t tell two of the new wives apart.

I was genuinely EMBARRASSED for OC's production watching this premiere, on account of why it took them so long to ask Heather Dubrow BACK!
Why were they pissing around with the likes of ELIZABETH when Fancy Pants was RIGHT THERE, in the biggest house in Housewives HISTORY ready to effortlessly slot back in where she left off. Idiots.

Anyway LOVED the first episode, it was better than ANYTHING I've seen on OC since Tamra hid in a bush. Gina and Emily remain irrelevant, non-aspirational and frankly PEDESTRIAN - but I understand they are part of the cast for continuity purposes and because they are CHEAP.

A subtle Shannon vs Heather feud that runs as a full-season undercurrent has potential to be incredible, especially with Heather LORDING IT UP in her castle whilst Shannon FREAKS OUT down below dreaming of her Former Estate :(

Noelle is a CLEAR GRIFTER who has a (tiny cheap looking) sex dungeon full of secrets, and I'm sure her life is about to implode on camera in CLASSIC OC fashion :disco: and the plastic surgeon woman is a classic OC Housewife, the likes of which should have been cast on the show years ago. I'm assuming she's been earmarked for the long haul to move the show forward.

I forgot what a MESSY QUEEN Terry Dubrow is also. I don't really understand the feud with the Pamela Anderson woman yet, but I like that the reboot is starting with a big Dubrow-blow out from the off.

The HUGE DIFFERENCE in aspiration between Heather's lunch at Nobu, and Gina necking cocktails at a local CAFE! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom