The Real Housewives of Potomac

I'm not enjoying Karen at all so far this season and her reasoning for going after Gizelle feels forced. It was a comment from 4 years ago.

Candiace continues to annoy. Mia seems good fun so far and Wendy seems to have undergone a personality transplant. Gizelle, Ashley and Robyn the only ones I continue to enjoy.

I can't believe Robyn's storyline this year is that she can't get out of bed :D

It's like something a Karen stan would have predicted for her by way of shade.

Candiace I'm actually enjoying this season for the first time. And she's looking strikingly beautiful, too, which is something I haven't noticed in her previous seasons.

Zen Wen is fascinating, for obvious reasons.

And it's interesting to watch Mia enter the season as not only the newcomer, but also the person that will tip either side into the dominant side, once she decides which one she's going to allign with. And it looks like she has every intention of milking that power and prolonging that decision :disco:

This reeks of producer instigated shit stirring for the "sake" of the show.

This reeks of producer instigated shit stirring for the "sake" of the show.

I actually think it's the OTHER way around...I think it's Karen reaching to produce a storyline for herself in lieu of anything else of interest going on in her life at the time of filming (and fair enough, it was the pandemic and she lives in an empty mansion in the middle of nowhere).

I just think she's spectacularly misjudged the whole thing...especially when she's dragging kids into it, and the simple fact that Gizelle and Karen generally organically produce DRAMA anyway without some weird 4 year old stimulus needed to spark it :D

Yeah this is definitely Karen and her team producing. Never a good thing.

I hate that this is a possibility because it's really quite BENEATH the grand dame.

I want to root for Gizelle but she is such a shit stirrer. The way Wendy gathered her was perfection.

This really is the WENDY season isn't it? Gizelle was super messy and insensitive at the dinner table (and to Robyn also), but she was also essentially asking the questions a lot of viewers would be having seeing as ZEN WEN has had about 4-5 different personalities this season so far :D

Anyway, Wendy is giving me tragic early OC Housewife vibes. It feels like her being on this show is going to DESTROY her life eventually.
I wonder how long until financial problem rumours start to surface following the cheating rumours. Not sure that being an academic and a (VERY) part time commentator would pay for what seems to be quite a lavish lifestyle unless her husband is bringing in the big bucks :eyes:

Quite into Ashley turning up next week, seemingly dropping a huge SHIT BOMB, then departing again in typically messy fashion :D

Last edited:
After this episode - and from the look of next week's episode - I think Wendy's just turned it around for herself. Her scorched-earth treatment of Gizelle is looking like a masterclass next to Karen's passive-aggressive waiting for an apology over something that wasn't actually said three seasons ago.

Mia, the former entertainer who worked at a five-star restaurant that served steak and lobster, is also going up in estimations with every episode. She's still not picked a side, holds everyone (but herself) accountable), and I would image that's quite unsettling for the other ladies. She's definitely sticking around for a few more seasons.

"Just like that with your whiskey breath. You don't even have a relationship. Eat a fucking cracker."

"Oh ha ha ha ha a blog a blog a blog"

"The life you're living now is exactly God paying you back for everything you've done. So live your fucking truth. God is paying your ass back. That's real shit."

"I will drag you up & down this street. Don't fucking play with me."

*slurping*

Last edited:
“The only thing messier than my two boys is me.”

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom