The Real Housewives of Potomac

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Replace her with Eskala next season. Ashley looks gorgeous.

Will

User
Karen and Gizelle 😍

That moment secured them both another season. Not that there was ever any doubt, really.

The best thing they could do is become pals again for a full season, next season. Before falling out spectacularly just before the contracts for season 8 go out :disco:

What is wrong with Wendy? :D Literally everything she did to try and create a moment in episode 3 of the reunion was totally incorrect and fuelled by cringe :D

Her trying to come for Robyn because Juan is a basketball coach was mortifying :D Drag her for the cheating rumours, not for his WORK COMMITMENTS!

Frozen

I Play The Streetlife
If Wendy did not come back next season I would not be sorry. She had a face like thunder every time someone else was speaking and kept talking over people. And that text message printout was desperation, trying to do a Monique's binder only to fall flat on her face.

I quite want Dr Wendy back for another season, mainly to see which personality she brings with her :D

Even after 2 seasons she still feels totally copy and pasted into the group for me though. I wish they'd cast a bit closer around Gizelle and Karen.

Suedey

Be Like Water.
RHOP S6 rankettes

1. The Grande Dame aka Karen Huger
2. Gizelle
3. Ashley
4. Mia :disco:
5. Robyn
6. Candiace
7. Wendy

Suedey

Be Like Water.