The Real Housewives of Potomac

I told you Gizelle is coming for blood. Karen humiliated her last reunion.

I hope Wendy steps it up the same way for the rest of the season. :D

I thought it was just ok, they cut when the good stuff started.

Not impressed with Mia.

WHY did they shoot a whole dinner with Karen and Wendy, where they apparently formed some sort of alliance/soft reset and didn't even show it us in full :D

I'm assuming the Potomac cast finally got a payrise after last season with all the new houses that I have NO IDEA how they are affording otherwise (Candiace, Robyn) - does Wendy have a new house also to go with her surgical enhancements? I hope all the fur Wendy was wearing at different points in the episode was FAKE.

Gizelle's fashions continue to stun :D That brown leather combat trouser ensamble :D The sparkly blazer with silver shirt :D I actually hated the scene with Candiace and Gizelle, they have zero chemistry and clearly hadn't spoken since the reunion. Chris is looking not his best either :eyes:

I was quite into Mia, it's been a while since we've had a Housewife cast who's personality appears to be being STUPID! :D

The way this is episode ONE!! :D

" Well we all know I can't stand Karen. "
" Well the feeling's mutual."

"I'm just gonna tell your whole truth. your DRUNK truth, your BROKE truth, your CHEATIN' truth.. "
"Just SHUT UP. "
"Oh I'm gonna spread it out over time "

*Ashley continues to sip her soup*

The iconography jumped out!!

I read Karen clarified after that she didn't realise Sing Sing is a prison, not a mental institution as it's rumoured Gizelle had to check into one when she found out about Jamal.

Damn, I love Karen but this is an unusually LOW BLOW for the Grande Dame/feels like a line has been crossed if true Gizelle did check into one.

I also hope this fight is uploaded to youtube in full after it airs, the To Be Continued... really breaks up the FLOW!

The Grand Dame going SCORCHED EARTH in her first battle of the season. Maybe Gizelle DOES know some of her truths. :D

The Grand Dame going SCORCHED EARTH in her first battle of the season. Maybe Gizelle DOES know some of her truths. :D

GizelleRHOPS6E1.gif

Karen coming for Gizelle over something she said in a confessional FOUR YEARS AGO..? Tenuous doesn't even BEGIN to cover that. Obviously I love the Grande Dame, but her game seems to be a bit off to me this season so far.
Also confused about how various alliances have seemingly shifted, and can't be bothered to go back and watch where they were at the end of last season...so I'm just going to roll with it :D

I'm really enjoying Mia, I think she's a great addition. Dr Wendy really seems to think she's really doing something this season...I hope Mia continues with the ditzy act and then ultimately and unexpectedly brings her DOWN! :disco:

I think my issue with Wendy is that she's just not that fabulous, and she's more than a BIT of a try-hard.
Where as Mia seems instantly made for Potomac with her already rather CAMPY persona.

I'm not mad at Wendy though, she'll fall flat on her face soon enough :disco:

OMG @ DR Wendy :D Never has a Housewife tried SO HARD since...Drew from the last season of Atlanta :D

I love that after just 3 episodes Mia knew to just sit there and let Wendy embarrass herself with whatever that forced TICK TOCK argument was meant to be :eyes:

And those f*cking candles. If Wendy's HALF as accomplished as she claims to be, why on earth would you give that all up to be a quasi-celebrity flogging absolute tat as literally NOBODIES favourite member of the Potomac cast :D A MESS!
(Thankfully, a somewhat entertaining one.)

OMG @ DR Wendy :D Never has a Housewife tried SO HARD since...Drew from the last season of Atlanta :D

I love that after just 3 episodes Mia knew to just sit there and let Wendy embarrass herself with whatever that forced TICK TOCK argument was meant to be :eyes:

And those f*cking candles. If Wendy's HALF as accomplished as she claims to be, why on earth would you give that all up to be a quasi-celebrity flogging absolute tat as literally NOBODIES favourite member of the Potomac cast :D A MESS!
(Thankfully, a somewhat entertaining one.)

Is she even as ubiquitous as she claims to be? They've been re-using that one political debate clip over and over for 2 seasons. Maybe candles, Happy and Ness are all she has!

Candiace is slowly coming close to being one of my all time favorite housewives.

(Which features the iconic video where that fabulous queen drags her for her homophobic comments)

Last edited:
It’s from 2010 and she apologized.

Real Housewives Candiace Dillard GIF by Slice

Karen is just coming across like...a damn fool this season isn't she? Not even in that FUNNY a way, it's a bit like the Grande Dame has gone off in the fridge.

Wendy continues to try SO HARD and fall flat on her face :D Truly the new Housewives cringe queen we didn't know we needed.
I do feel a bit bad for her though, it's all so transparently false it sort of hints at something a bit darker going on.

This season has been a bit light on stand out moment so far hasn't it. I'm enjoying Gizelle re-stamping herself as TOP DOG however :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom