The Real Housewives of Potomac

The queen's interjections at the table when Dr Wendy was talking to Gizelle tho

Hello

Mmmhmmmm

I CAN'T WITH THE GRANDE DAME SOMETIMES

maxresdefault.jpg

WHAT A WOMAN

It Karen having a second wedding in a warehouse. She’s so delusional.

I love how Candiace always has a napkin at the ready to dab her eyes.

“La dame candle is a 3 wick candle, Wendy’s is a one wick candle. Totally different”

:disco:

HIGHLIGHT of the season lets be honest :disco: THIS is the petty nonsense I want from my Housewives :disco:

This season is FINE, but not top-tier for me.
Although I'm enjoying Ashley and Candiace breaking out as a true mini Gizelle/Karen. Candiace is so much better without Monique around.

I still feel Karen, and to a lesser degree Gizelle, feel a little ABSENT in the edit this season.
I need MORE of both - and scenes of Ray massaging Karen's feet DO NOT COUNT!

Surry County is ESPECIALLY for LOVERS.... and ESPECIALLY lovers of WINE.

I mean she might as well have just said Surrey County is ESPECIALLY For GAYS and called it a DAY.

Moopy SURRY COUNTY Pilgrimage 2023 here we come.
:disco:

What does Candiace's husband ACTUALLY DO? Lol at the editors focusing on his alcoholic drink being consumed at 4.30pm :shock:

Still not enough Karen and Gizelle for me, and this season is bordering on TOO MANY WIVES with TOO MANY SOLO SCENES in my opinion.
Just chuck them all in a house together and throw away the key. Love Robyn but I really do not care about her fake life coaching sessions :sleepy:

Candiace is now up there with the countess, Bethenny and Kyle as one of my all time favorite. She’s just so quick (and nasty) with the insults. I love it.

Giselle’s house is a nightmare as was that party next to the construction site. It was ridiculous. Her only redeeming point were her daughters.

Candiace remains a gem.

Next week is the lettuce fight :disco:

(We will get 2 seconds of it and then a to be continued)

Gizelle's horrible HOUSE being presented as the scene from a HORROR FILM :D The ridiculous amount of builder footage and sound effects edited into the group scene :D
How many times did we have to see that poor builder shuffling around that pile of wood? Where did Gizelle get that HIDEOUS pink furniture for the event?

Potomac at its camp BEST! :D

Were you there beloved?

What a fucking icon.

Also, mad respect for Dorothy's pot-stirring and the reaction of everyone at the video shoot. Karen trying to SHOO HER AWAY when she was going off :D

The bus drive to the restaurant and the kiki-ing in the back row :disco:

IT'S THE CONTENT WE DESERVE.

Robyn on her period and Gizelle's foot on the side table with the crab cake sandwich. I can't even so much iconography.

Askala in her head scarf next week :D

Great episode. Yes Candiace needs help but everything she says is hilarious.

Poor Chris…I think he’s very attractive :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom