The Real Housewives of Potomac

It's fun TV to watch, but Candiace's antics are all starting to feel a bit juvenile and BAD GIRLS CLUB than Housewives for me.
I'm much more interested in petty candle wick dramas, than dragging a mother who is in recovery into focus on screen.

My fave bits of the episode were when they showed Karen and Gizelle GETTING ALONG on the bus. I know I'm a broken record but this season needs MORE of BOTH for me. Potomac is nothing if it's main characters start to fade into the background, which I feel like they both have a bit this season.

Also what is up with ROBYN. I know she said she was on her period this episode, but she was the same in the legendary Reasonably Shady podcast hallucination episode too. I can't recall a Housewife being this disconnected on camera before.

Robyn blaming her BORING personality on her PERIOD! :D

Candiace is infuriating. I love the way Ashley effortlessly winds her up.

They all look gorge, even Gizelle if you take away all the FABRIC.

I keep forgetting Askale is a Friend Of and not a Housewife. Surely she has a GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE waiting for her next season (and a Friend Of role for Robyn as a result :( )
Even her HUSBAND got screen time!

We all WISH we were as iconic as Robyn's yellow condom dress with TWO TONE HAIR! :disco:

201222_4285326_Why_Is_Robyn_Dixon_s_Hat_Line_So_Successful_.jpg

Jesus Christ at the Coming Up.

"I feel very uncomfortable"
SAME MICHAEL, SAME.

The actual episode this week was a bit dull though.

Karen vs / + Gizelle is the ULTIMATE Housewives tour the force and the GRANDE DAME KNOWS IT :disco:

Last edited:
Wendy doesn't have the same personality she had in her first season, which instantly feels inauthentic.
And her deciding to constantly come for ROBYN - who seems like she's struggling to keep it together mentally to even be on camera - of all people this season is just BIZARRE to me.

Wendy appeared this season as a completely different person and was instantly offended when it was pointed out. And then made it her storyline for the entire season. She obviously wants the GEB off the show without realising she’s nowhere near enough charismatic to carry it herself.

I’ve always liked Robyn, being not much more than Gizelle’s sidekick is starting to grate a little after 6 seasons though. She seems to be having a bad year which is what’s probably adding to why you’d think she’s nasty or mean spirited.

Awww I <3 Robyn, she can do wrong by me. But it's pretty obvious she's doing this season for the paycheque ONLY and can't even try and PRETEND she has anything to offer.

I think her and Askale will be swapped next season.

I think, unless Ashley had some agreement with Bravo to have an easier year on account of having a new baby, she could be looking at getting demoted/replaced too.

Wendy and her sad text message prop getting middle seat, pushing the GRANDE DAME to the side? :square:

Screenshot_20211030-094033_YouTube.jpg

Ok, I have some opinions and I'm just gonna jot them down here.

I actually LOL'd at that scene where Karen's invitations were being opened. Candiace genuinely believing that the Grande Dame had sent a box of ROACHES to accompany her renewal invite :D

Yes, Wendy's seemingly undergone a personality transplant for her second season - but then who's to say that it wasn't the first season Wendy that was the less genuine of the two? She may have come onto the show a lot more guarded and proper, which is less true to herself - and now she's letting it all hang out like the rest of them. In any case, I'm rooting for her and want her back next season.

Mia on the other hand is having a splendid first season - on a par with that of Dorinda in NY and Margaret in NJ. It still would have been a great season without her, but it's been top-tier with her. And she's in the running to becoming a top-tier Housewife herself.

Gizelle is very fortunate that Monique didn't return this season. She wouldn't have survived the tag-team of Wendy and Monique (and her own kids, for those solo scenes :eyes:) gunning for her. Karen's been a total let-down on that front, keeping her Gizelle put-downs for her confessionals. And Gizelle hasn't been any better - on the first episode of the season she promised to take Karen down bit by bit, truth by truth, but it's the season finale tomorrow night and we've had nothing from her in that regard.

I'm obsessed with the fact that Bravo will never allow us - or Michael - to forget those "I would suck Juan's dick" comments. This week's montage was a delight :disco:

And Robyn. Never has a Housewife worked less for that paycheque, despite clearly having been so close to being demoted every time the show has been renewed for a new season. She's essentially been a 'Friend Of Gizelle' for as long as I can remember, so I don't know why they don't just go and do it. And I can't see how they can justify giving her another full-time season. Her storyline this year has been that she sleeps too much, gets grumpy on period pain and agrees with Gizelle. :goodgrief:

That was such a good finale episode, and Wendy was barely in it! A win for all!
Not Robyn FINALLY remembering to show up for work in the final few moments :D 'Robyn's ex-husband/fiancé' Juan hates being on camera so much doesn't he.

Loved Macy Gray performing her smash hit 'Sugar Baby' :disco:

Mia on the other hand is having a splendid first season - on a par with that of Dorinda in NY and Margaret in NJ. It still would have been a great season without her, but it's been top-tier with her. And she's in the running to becoming a top-tier Housewife herself.

I love Mia so much, what a great first season, I think she could be on the show for a while. And she comes complete with the Potomac-essential: a messy, grotesque husband :disco:

As ever, cobbled off Reddit :D but another messy queen has done a deep-dive into Potomac's finances :side-eye:

Gizelle- Gizelle bought her house for $900,000 in Bethesda. She took a mortgage $700,000-800,000 on the house that she paid off. She took 2nd mortgage on the house and can’t remember the amount . Otherwise her financial situation is good.

Jamal- Embarrassing looser, owns the IRS almost $1 million in taxes.Don’t think Gizelle will be affected by this because she applied for divorce in January 2008 and the divorce went through in 2009. Jamal was slammed by IRS in 2008 to pay back around $250-350,000 in taxes. His poor parents have a federal lien on their house because of Jamal.

Candiace- She and Chris bought the new house together for around $1 million. They have a mortgage on the house around $759,000-850,000. Nothing indicates they are living above their financial means. :shock:

Ma Dorothy- Diffcult to find exact information from Georgia’s public records. I saw 3-4 properties she and her husband owned that seems to have been rentals since 1999. Ma Dorothy’s house is valued around $800,000-1 million. Ma Dorothy owns some LLCs but not much info about them.

Karen-Ray owned a townhouse in Bethesda that was recently sold for $1 million. This townhouse was bought many years ago without mortgage. No idea where Karen and Ray are living now.

Ashley- No info available!

Ashley’s mother Sheila-Bought a house in 2007 for $300,000 so Ashley was lying about Michael buying her mother a house. The house was only in Sheila’s name and Sheila paid off the mortgage $200,000in 2012. Before she moved to her new house in 2007 Sheila was living in the Montgomery county.

Robyn- You can tell she is the dizziest bitch at the table. “ Poor Robyn” bought in 2015 the first small townhouse we saw in S2-S3( can’t remember exactly). She also bought 2 lots near the townhouse through a LLC. In 2016 2 townhouses were built on these 2 lots. Remember her moving from the small townhouse to the bigger townhouse. That was the new townhouse. All 3 townhouses were sold in 2020-2021. Robyn new house is only in her name and she has a $900,000 mortgage on it.

Juan- Have unpaid taxes from 2017 🤦‍♀️ I’m convinced Juan was living in the 2nd townhouse because there’s no info about the place being rented out. Interesting that The rumours are saying Juan is living with his real girlfriend . Interesting that a person with the same name as Juan’s real girlfriend is living in the same area as Robyn 😬

Wendy- She and Eddie have a $500,00-600,000 mortgage on their house. Okey financial situation

That first part of the Reunion was a mixed bag, not helped by DR. WENDY in La Dame's seat, trying very very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom