The Real Housewives of Potomac

Replace her with Eskala next season. Ashley looks gorgeous.

Karen and Gizelle 😍

That moment secured them both another season. Not that there was ever any doubt, really.

The best thing they could do is become pals again for a full season, next season. Before falling out spectacularly just before the contracts for season 8 go out :disco:

What is wrong with Wendy? :D Literally everything she did to try and create a moment in episode 3 of the reunion was totally incorrect and fuelled by cringe :D

Her trying to come for Robyn because Juan is a basketball coach was mortifying :D Drag her for the cheating rumours, not for his WORK COMMITMENTS!

I quite want Dr Wendy back for another season, mainly to see which personality she brings with her :D

Even after 2 seasons she still feels totally copy and pasted into the group for me though. I wish they'd cast a bit closer around Gizelle and Karen.

RHOP S6 rankettes

1. The Grande Dame aka Karen Huger
2. Gizelle
3. Ashley
4. Mia :disco:
5. Robyn
6. Candiace
7. Wendy

'Karen - you didn't say it was a joke'

'Excuse me, you're a joke - first of all. Behaving that way at my birthday party.'

Allegedly the GRAND DAME was part of a Real Housewives cooking show that was shot but never greenlit (ca. 2020)

The Housewives were cooking for a panel of Judges in their own home and according to Trixie Mattel Karen MAY or MAY not have set her own kitchen on fire during filming.

real housewives karen huger GIF by Slice

I need footage of Karen turning her aisle into a FIERY BOX. Thanks.

Do we think Wendy is water tight :basil:

Every year I wonder if Gizelle can get any messier and here she is this season accusing one wife of faking cancer and another’s husband of hitting on her.

She sent a screenshot, pictures of him in her bed...

He's sending screenshots to her whenever he does his church tours...

*reads out phone number*

"It's not real, it's reality TV."

I got a full binder, with even a TAB for my stuff.

Of course I'm gonna bring my receipts to back up everything I'm saying.

While you're sitting up here having fake relationships with your ex event your
kids ain't happy about it.

You're sitting up here, sitting like a darn frog bringing a different man onto the reunion every year - I hope he's sitting behind you this year, Pastor Holy whore
Since you wanna keep calling my husband 'Big Boy'.

Your pastor boyfriend is slinging his big D all around his congregation, even in Atlanta even as we speak
And you know it
You KNOW IT.
You're a fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom