The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

Why am I not shocked that Ramona and Kyle got on Kenya’s nerves

Also

50ED3AFD-B8A7-4D16-8BFA-11B875417F58.png

As they pointed out on Bitch Sesh, she rarely passes the chance to order a margarita

Yes it was a decade ago, but I'm always here for more insight into that time when Teresa found out that Melissa and Joe were being cast for the show :disco:

I'm not sure what the FAN REACTION has been like, but I really enjoyed that first 5 minutes. I mean these awful women are PROFESSIONALS, and it's giving me quite comforting, old-school Housewives vibes.

Teresa effortlessly shading Melissa for being a DUMB BITCH will never not be hysterical :disco:

I'm two episodes in and astounded at Ramona managing to essentially make it into her own spin-off show :disco:

This is almost certainly why RHONY has been put on a break. Producers watched the UGT footage, realised that Ramona can't be fired at any cost, and are gonna wait around until they can quietly let go of Eboni to as little fanfare as possible.

After episode 1, Ramona is indeed by far giving the most iconic performance. She seems refreshed being around new people even though she's doing the same old shit.

I like the beefed up production even if it can be a little distracting.

And I loved all the show theme tunes at the beginning!

Watched the first two episodes, and it's so enjoyable!
Proof that the magic Housewives formula = women of a similar age and some sort of existing relationship thrown together. THAT'S IT.

I don't think there will be any huge, table-flipping bust ups, as none of the women really needed to risk their reputations at the point of filming (we'll save that for RHUGT: Berkshires Desperados edition I'm sure :eyes:), but I'm here for the women collectively dragging Ramona, and engaging with smaller-scale petty feuds between them :disco:

It's interesting seeing Teresa in this. She seems almost RELIEVED to not have to be the alpha-female focus, and mainly seems to just be enjoying her holiday, letting Ramona pick up the slack in the process :D

Cynthia is shining so far. Perhaps this speaks a bit to her not really connecting with many of the recent Atlanta line ups outside of Kenya/Kandi, and her appearing rather checked-out as a result.

The Countess is coming across really well also, and possibly helping BAND AID her reputation a bit after season 12 of NY.

They should always be filming a version of this of some description at any time of the year, reusing and recycling Housewives in different combinations ad infinity.

If they continue this as a franchise, I can totally see it start move to be like Drag Race USA - where the regular seasons often start to feel like an audition for the All Stars show :D

Watched the first episode yesterday and I agree, Bravo should have this constantly in production and could be useful for audience testing potential returning Housewives.

I would like to suggest for the next season -
Atlanta's Sheree
Atlanta's Phaedra (as a prelude to her big comeback :( 🥀 )

RHOBH's Lisa Rinna
ROHBH's Garcelle

RHONJ's Caroline Manzo
RHONJ's Margaret (I can see Phaedra and Margaret coming to BLOWS)

RHOSLC's Whitney
ROHSLC's Meredith (Or Jen if she's not in jail)

RHOP's Gizelle

I’m really enjoying this. It’s nice to see them talking about the behind the scenes stuff and breaking the fourth wall.

Based on 3 episodes:

1. Kenya
2. Luanne
3. Kyle
4. Melissa
5. Teresa
6. Cynthia
7. Ramona

Melissa is showing why she’s still on the show, everyone likes her (other than Teresa).

I sometimes feel bad for Lu, she’s like an old drunk :( but then she gets her game on and you see how she just catches men.

Ramona is gross.

I’m really enjoying this. It’s nice to see them talking about the behind the scenes stuff and breaking the fourth wall.

Based on 3 episodes:

1. Kenya
2. Luanne
3. Kyle
4. Melissa
5. Teresa
6. Cynthia
7. Ramona

That would be pretty much my ranking as well. Can't believe how badly Cynthia is coming across.

Loved the BTS talk especially Luann slating Bethenny to her bestie Kyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom