The Sigur Rós Chatbox

Alias #23

User
I see that Sigur Rós are back in the studio and touring this year :disco:

I was about to buy a ticket for the Berlin show until I noticed that it was STANDING. FUCK THAT!

POST YOUR FAVOURITES HERE

I'LL START :disco:

OCTOBER 2022 BABY.

Very excited about this. I will revisit this when I have more time to marvel about Jónsi's vocal TRILLS ❤️

I have TICKETS for their London show, I've never seen them live before so INTERESTED and hoping for some sort of heavenly epiphany during.

I am a bit STRANGE with them as a band though. Obviously I love Ágætis byrjun, but I'm NOT so keen on the stadium-filling positivity (:eyes:) on the likes of Takk... and Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust. The glacial misery of Valtari and ( ) are MUCH more my thing :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Jónsi's solo album Shiver was lots of fun too.
Basically a money-d up alt-gay going WILD playing dress up with Robyn & Elizabeth Fraser :disco: Not sure if it was really one for the Sigur Rós FANS, but I got a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Incredibly rude, low class and ungrateful of everyone not to have bothered mentioning the wonderful new album so I’m BEING THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE @ZenGiraffe and also they were fucking amazing at Meltdown

WARNING TO READERS: Most Sigur Rós songs are longer than two minutes and generally don’t sound like ringtones SORRY ABOUT THAT :tongueout:

WARNING TO READERS: Most Sigur Rós songs are longer than two minutes and generally don’t sound like ringtones SORRY ABOUT THAT :tongueout:

rupaul-i-dont-belong-here.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
:D:D:D BACK TO YOUR NORWEGIAN TAT DARLIN’

Anyway the tarot indicates that I’m going to be engaged to be married to KJARTAN (pictured centre) - possibly in the next life but there you go :disco:

49DC7E24-D34F-4144-9494-21641FEE7AC7.jpeg

"The force retired him against his will after he blew up a corruption case but when he heard that the heiress Felicity Hyphen-Palindrome had been murdered, he knew that only he could solve the crime. With only his brother and his adopted son to support him, he knows that destiny is waiting for him. But destiny....is armed and carried a police barge. Kjartan Sveinsson is ÁTTA. Coming on SkyArts - soon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom