UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

(Politics For All is a wanky Twitter account - I’ve long unfollowed. They repeat any old likely rumour as definitive without verifying/original journalism. On several occasions has very been wrong. Not that they are likely wrong here).

Reactions: GNL
(Politics For All is a wanky Twitter account - I’ve long unfollowed. They repeat any old likely rumour as definitive without verifying/original journalism. On several occasions has very been wrong. Not that they are likely wrong here).
Sadly though:

The Tories clearly considering Equalities Minister to be so important that it's a part time job now. 😒

Liz Truss - if there had been a sociopathic poodle in the other pod instead of a fly.

I was quite surprised at the prospect of Priti getting sacked/moved to be honest. She's unspeakably awful, but she's probably one of the more grimly capable ones. If you're a 'close the borders/charity begins at home' kind of Tory voter, I'd imagine she'd be seen to be doing a fairly good job.

YouGov has her down as the fourth most popular Tory with the general public, behind Rishi Sunak, Johnson and Matt Hancock :zombie:

Jesus Christ - Nadine Dorries has entered No. 10. Where’s the mega manson?

jZWf8b9_57x.png

I like how I pay attention to this as if I'm going to be pleased by any of the appointments. The most enthusiasm I can conjure up for a Tory MP is feeling largely NEUTRAL towards Tracey Crouch. Make her Pretend Deputy Prime Minister.

I was quite surprised at the prospect of Priti getting sacked/moved to be honest. She's unspeakably awful, but she's probably one of the more grimly capable ones. If you're a 'close the borders/charity begins at home' kind of Tory voter, I'd imagine she'd be seen to be doing a fairly good job.

YouGov has her down as the fourth most popular Tory with the general public, behind Rishi Sunak, Johnson and Matt Hancock :zombie:

I thought the right actually disliked her as she’s not actively shooting down dinghys crossing the channel though?

What does Chansellor of the Duchy of Lancaster mean?
It’s basically another fake job title. (Technically the Chancellor has a part time role in looking after some of the Queen’s land).

The actual job in recent years is pretty much Minister for Implementing Brexit/Negotiating with the Commission, but we can’t call it that as we “got Brexit done” in January 2020.

Rishi v Liz is going to the final leadership runoff (when the time comes).

In charge of levelling up? That man couldn’t even level a spirit level.

good to know that the future industrial rebalancing across big cities like Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Liverpool is in the hands of MICHAEL FUCKING GOVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom