UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

We had this conversation a few years back (it was probably a DECADE ago) when Nigella got caught doing cocaine and the ride she got from the press was very SOFTY SOFTY and sort of implying it was okay for her to do it because she was in an abusive marriage so she needed to let off some steam etc.

I do think that working-class people or PERCEIVED working-class people (ie: people that came from nothing and suddenly are making money beyond the expectations of their social class) like footballers, models, reality TV stars and the lot get a MUCH HARDER RIDE, with words like ROLE MODELS being bandied around to SHAME them.

The working class are the ones sitting outside the nice schools selling crack to middle class children, silly.

"Young men lack role models and it's because of Doctor Who and footballers who take drugs".

So, the actual PRIME MINISTER doesn't have to be a role model, eh? Wanker. I just want Johnson dead now, it can't be far off.

It was this, from last night, but I thought it was leaked footage from the party :D

That’s why I got excited, thinking Guido we’re putting the boot in as well :(

Like the Dominic Cummings trip, this is just going to make it impossible to enforce any restrictions that they may need to over the coming months.

Fucking hell.

Good to see everyone leading with it. She'll take the fall though. Don't expect Boris to get into ANY SHIT.

OPEN CORRUPTION didn’t do anything so I doubt this will!

Yeah I think this will hit harder as everyone in some way had a TERRIBLE Christmas last year. Also congrats to whoever sat on this Meredith Marks style for 12 months and dropped it now for maximum damage.

I think the corruption thing did hit home with people, and this feels like it's having even more of an effect. The fuckers laughing about it as if the shit they put people through last Christmas is a fucking punchline? Just fucking DIE, the lot of them.

Watching the News at 10, it sounds like Laura K has utterly given him up on him.

Who’s that fucking smarmy cunt laughing away to herself coz she knows she up shit creek.

So when is he going to resign? Snap election also please

Who’s that fucking smarmy cunt laughing away to herself coz she knows she up shit creek.

Allegra Straton - the Press Secretary hired for Johnson's expensive press room. The same one shunted into another role after 5 months and not delivering a single press conference on account of being unable to lie convincingly without laughing at us.

I noticed it on the archbishopofbanterbury insta page (don’t at me). That’s to about 3.5m people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom