UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

I'm not sure how it works, but could it be a civil servant?
Wouldn’t be the first time!
F30D4C79-C7B8-4F4E-9420-60BE83C51B55.jpeg

It looks like that video was recorded as part of a training/practice session for Allegra, which I’d presume only the Tory comms team would be involved in.

I said before, but the inevitable uselessness of the man is coming clear to EVERYONE, now the mask of lockdown has been removed.

It looks like that video was recorded as part of a training/practice session for Allegra, which I’d presume only the Tory comms team would be involved in.
Oh it’ll be downplayed then as “banter” :manson:

Could that mean it's fake and they were asking her dummy questions?

(Which begs the question why they haven't come out and said that of course!)

Could that mean it's fake and they were asking her dummy questions?

(Which begs the question why they haven't come out and said that of course!)
I mean, yes it is a "dummy question" in that it isn't being asked by a journalist for the purposes of holding the government to account, but it is clear that they are referring to an actual party that actually happened that some of them at least were actually at.

If that is a training session for her SHE IS REALLY REALLY FUCKING SHIT AT IT. No wonder she needed training.

You can understand why the government ditched the idea of having White House style press conferences. She was a calamity waiting to happen and HERE WE ARE.

I was chatting to some people at a work night out last week and a couple of them emerged as Tory supporters, I bit my lip and said nothing as I didn’t want to be that guy, live and let live, but honestly if Liverpool has people who now vote Tory because “Boris is misunderstood” / “Labour are a mess” / “I don’t want to risk changing things now” then we clearly have a problem

One thing seems to be consistently clear though - everyone I know or have come across who votes Tory says so with the caveat of “I don’t know much about politics”

So basically it’s a personality contest and the guy that people can recognise the most gets in.

Just cannot see them losing any election soon with if I’m honest. People still care more about immigration (or lack of it), political independence, and lower taxes, than they do about whether or not the people in charge are a shower of shite. Boris is a bit of tit, but at least he won’t give my money to the poor. Even the NHS can get fucked as long as I’m alright Jack.

Becoming more and more like America by the day.

It was this, from last night, but I thought it was leaked footage from the party :D

I fucking hate him so much.

They really don't give a fuck do they. They are literally laughing in the faces of every journalist, reporter, and member of the public who are talking about this and are upset by it.

Completely and utterly immune to consequence. Totally beyond reproach. No concern whatsoever that they might ever be called to answer for their actions. Above and beyond everyone else.

The way ordinary working class people are willing to vote in such elitism. So fucking sick of it.

Clearly it's all he has in his back pocket.

That and it's a hark back to when he garnered all the attention and controlled the narrative.

I wonder what it would take for a revolution in this country?

I wonder what it would take for a revolution in this country?
I’d imagine a lockdown imposed just before Christmas (like last year) wouldn’t put us far off - not that I can see that happening.

I can't believe he's going to enforce a lockdown in order to distract from the scandal!

I hope every single opposition member shouts and bellows through every single word he utters. Make him look like as much of a fool as possible.

Just talk in circles, deflect, shake your head and look unimpressed until people get bored and move on.

To be fair, it has somehow worked so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom