UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Where did David Davies come from in all this? Had he spoken against Boris before? I don't recall the state of their relationship.

And did they just drop ALL Plan B restrictions? Even masks? They can’t help themselves.

They were in cabinet together - two of the “three Brexiteers” in May’s cabinet.

They resigned within 24 hours of each other too.

Yep, the NHS is in crisis and 438 people died from Covid yesterday, but he just dropped plan B so the terminally thick will like him again.

I want this evil fucking cunt gone.
Insanity. They even dropped the mask mandate. Most people don’t mind those sensible restrictions - this is just (ugh) red meat to his awful backbenches.

Anyone who ever thought that Boris ever put anything as trivial as the government or the country before his own needs and ego must certainly be able to see through the fog now. Imagine clinging on this long no matter how much damage is being done to your party. It’s like he’s happy to bring down the Tories with him. Anything, anything to save face.

You know he’s STILL thinking “if I can just hang on a few days the public will move on and forget and I’ll keep my job”. Even now, he’s still thinking that.

I mean that takes a special kind of entitlement and arrogance.

Although Boris going only treats the symptoms rather than the disease itself, I have to say this is the most optimistic day politically since 2016 (or before).

Where did David Davies come from in all this? Had he spoken against Boris before? I don't recall the state of their relationship.

Davies will just be trying to save his own skin, like all of them. They're all just vultures hovering around the carcass waiting for Johnson to die.

Honestly thought, what a FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK the British are.

I'd be embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact I've been permanently ashamed for the last six years already.

I am AGOG at that. Was expecting maybe whip resignations but a defection to Labour is astonishing.

Remember a few weeks ago when we were told to expect a flurry of defections in the opposite direction?
The main reason he got in last time was the ex Labour MP standing independently and well...Corbyn. Second largest Jewish population here in country so he's looking out for himself

Honestly thought, what a FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK the British are.

I'd be embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact I've been permanently ashamed for the last six years already.

It’s a bit of a remainder for countries with several political parties. We think things have become messy here with minority governments trying to govern by compromising with different parties. The US and UK have lately shown that even a big majority isn’t easy these days. The different party factions basically act like different parties.

The main reason he got in last time was the ex Labour MP standing independently and well...Corbyn. Second largest Jewish population here in country so he's looking out for himself
Yes and certain parts of his voting record have gone down like a tonne of bricks already. Voted against scrapping the UC cut.

A very warm welcome to the newest Labour MP, Theresa May

DrksYbtWsAAHvVP.jpg

He still thinks it’s all a game!
I suppose the good thing about this is that he doesn't have the ability to save himself. He's incapable. Other people have tried to save him but it's all been utterly futile because he can't help repeating the same behaviour over and over again.

Like Suedey says, he won't change. He can't change. When you come from the privilege he has and managed to become Prime Fucking Minister through sheer bluff and bluster, you don't have the ability to. He's never had to adapt, apologise or learn from a mistake in his life.

INCREDIBLE :D :disco: :disco: :disco:

They've genuinely started getting high on their own supply and kidding themselves that actually, it looks GOOD to everyone in the public who's pissed off at him when he makes it obvious he's NOT SORRY AT ALL and they might not do anything about it :D :D :D

Genuinely some of the fucking THICKEST PEOPLE ALIVE! :D

"Why aren't you getting rid of him?"
"Well cos one of our MPs thought this was so bad they fucked off out of the party"
"WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU DOING THAT?"

to be fair, he's got dementia. he thinks he's at the PANTO!

SHE'S BEHIND YOU! *Teri wields machete*

"Well cos one of our MPs thought this was so bad they fucked off out of the party"

Although he’s just had to admit on Sky News he doesn’t know who they are, how many there are and that he hasn’t actually spoken to anyone!

INCREDIBLE :D :disco: :disco: :disco:

They've genuinely started getting high on their own supply and kidding themselves that actually, it looks GOOD to everyone in the public who's pissed off at him when he makes it obvious he's NOT SORRY AT ALL and they might not do anything about it :D :D :D

They’re absolute fantasists. He said nothing new today, the lies he was telling have already been proven to not wash with the public, so how the hell was it supposed to be a good performance?

I’ve read and re-read this and still can’t grasp the logic they’re following. It’s like asking someone what their favourite flag is and them responding ‘Nick Jonas’.

I want him to go. The British public are so stupid, they will probably change their minds in a month if he stays.
There might be a bit of bounce back in the short term yes, but this recent scandal has stuck like nothing has before. As fickle and as dim as the population can be, I think one thing that really angers Brits in general is people not following the rules and leading by example.

Plus he´s so ridiculously incompetent and incapable of not fucking everything up there WILL be plenty more that angers and pisses the public off.

Whether he stays or goes, I think he´s in a lot of trouble.

I want him to go. The British public are so stupid, they will probably change their minds in a month if he stays.

100% this.

I get what everyone here is saying about the damage etc but I still believe that he’ll stay, he’ll take credit for something and his rating will go back to normal in about 2 months.

I hope to god I’m wrong. Hopefully, he either goes, or he stays on and he drives them into oblivion. Not getting my hopes up for either tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom