UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

With the energy market going to shit, I have just had a very panicked energy supplier switch as I was on a variable tariff. I would recommend anyone else in the UK on a variable tariff to do the same (to a fixed tariff, obvs)

With the energy market going to shit, I have just had a very panicked energy supplier switch as I was on a variable tariff. I would recommend anyone else in the UK on a variable tariff to do the same (to a fixed tariff, obvs)

I've been pondering the same (prices are taking a hike at the moment)

life oh life...

*sits in complete darkness for 12 months*

Actually all the independent pubs are getting fucked right now as the big breweries are prioritising supply to their largest clients, Heineken flat out refuses to supply our pub anymore.

It's all coming home to roost. Everything that was decried as "Project Fear" is coming true. We could see these bastards hanging from the London Eye yet...

Can’t wait for Christmas dinner. Sat at an empty table with no food, and the only source of heat and light coming from a few candles :disco:

They need to be an opposition. They need to have ideas, options, other ways. Labour might as well be invisible - their only story right now is their refusal to even discuss Rosie Duffield's consistent abuse of trans people. There doesn't need to be an election for three years. They have normalised not resigning.

It's going to take strikes, bins piling up, energy shortages, no milk or butter on the shelves because no-one can keep it refrigerated long enough to get it to the stores.

The good thing is, we are only about 10 days away from that.

The lack of energy storage is remarkable. How has that not been remedied. For a country which is capable of being a good way energy self-sufficient if it wanted to be (putting a pin in the fossil fuel factor for a second) it seems like quite the oversight to put it mildly.

It's all coming home to roost. Everything that was decried as "Project Fear" is coming true. We could see these bastards hanging from the London Eye yet...
I love that 'Project Fear' has turned out to be a conservative estimate. I'd be pissing my sides at what a fucking COLOSSAL disaster Brexit has turned out to be except, you know, I'm having to live in it.

Screenshot_20210921-220512_Facebook.jpg

US trade deal FUCKED, seemingly because Biden sees no reason to give the UK any kind of special treatment. Johnson humiliated on the world's stage, yet again.

It frustrates me that the world trade activity is so complex to the average person that it’s very easy for the Tories to hide the fact that a) they’ve fucked it with their arrogance/presumptions that we are somehow special and should be treated differently to the rest of Europe and indeed the world, and b) it has anything to do with Brexit

Haven’t see the right wing rags but I’m sure they’ll find some way to turn it into some sort of xenophobic rant that we are being mistreated, how dare they, etc. Which will only reinforce the right and help the ignorant to double down on their “we don’t need anybody else, up the British!!!!11!!” Mentality

Basically, we’re doomed

*stockpiles cabbage*

OMG have you seen the press release about British Lamb being back on the menu in the US? :D never mind the trade deal we left Europe for, we’re selling sheep again!

A PR mitigation strategy straight out of The Thick of It…

We don’t do forren muck any more. Just great British brands like Flora and Bertolli :eyes:

Something to go with my Danish bacon and French pastries.

Oh.

*builds panic room*

Don’t worry, if they run out you can replace them with Danish pastries and … French bacon 🤷‍♂️

OMG have you seen the press release about British Lamb being back on the menu in the US? :D never mind the trade deal we left Europe for, we’re selling sheep again!

A PR mitigation strategy straight out of The Thick of It…
Not that there's enough Co2 to slaughter them for export

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom