UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

E7DC95E1-F6A6-401C-A932-4AB730AFAE38.jpeg
I know we shouldn’t criticise a child but look at it’s fucking hair, clearly PURE EVIL.

Ahh yes, just what we need to oust the Tories, another center(-left? Ish?) party.

Ahh yes, just what we need to oust the Tories, another center(-left? Ish?) party.

I always saw Gina Miller as being on the very soft centre-right (akin to the Remain Tory MPs who left parliament before the 2019 election / had the whip withdrawn). Perhaps her party (along with the LDs) will be targeting the so-called Blue Wall, which has its weak spots as we saw in the Chesham by-election.

First Past The Post makes any new party pretty much a non-starter, more's the pity.

It's such a SHIT system.
Any new party is also is at a high risk of being torn to shreds by the usual media outlets. Take Gina Miller - anything she sets up will just be spun as a party for ‘Remoaners’ (regardless of what it may offer for those who find themselves politically homeless).

Any new party is also is at a high risk of being torn to shreds by the usual media outlets. Take Gina Miller - anything she sets up will just be spun as a party for ‘Remoaners’ (regardless of what it may offer for those who find themselves politically homeless).
Absolutely. It will be interesting if they try to circumvent that at all.

My EVENING masseur had to CANCEL last night because he couldn't find a petrol station to refill to drive to mine. I've put up with all the RACISM and XENOPHOBIA, the Home Office NONSENSICAL paperwork and the increase in prices all around as a result of Brexit but depriving me of my FASCIA LATA RELIEF is ONE STEP TOO FAR :evil:

The Greens have elected new co-leaders. I don't know ANYTHING about them, but thankfully it wasn't their TERF candidate.
It really feels like a total missed opportunity to install a dynamic singular leader that would grow their message :eyes: I know Caroline Lucas has already done it several times, but really she would be the OBVIOUS CHOICE!

Oh she's a councillor here. I don't know so much about her, other than she got into a spat recently with our mayor after he called the way she operates demoralising. She also came second to Thangam Debbonaire in Bristol West at the last general election.

My EVENING masseur had to CANCEL last night because he couldn't find a petrol station to refill to drive to mine. I've put up with all the RACISM and XENOPHOBIA, the Home Office NONSENSICAL paperwork and the increase in prices all around as a result of Brexit but depriving me of my FASCIA LATA RELIEF is ONE STEP TOO FAR :evil:

I’ll do it :horny:

The Greens have elected new co-leaders. I don't know ANYTHING about them, but thankfully it wasn't their TERF candidate.
It really feels like a total missed opportunity to install a dynamic singular leader that would grow their message :eyes: I know Caroline Lucas has already done it several times, but really she would be the OBVIOUS CHOICE!

Denyer? What an UNFORTUNATE name for a politician.

I’m not even going to watch them :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom