UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Sorry, someone I follow retweeted it. I should have linked back to the original. I'll have a look to see if I can find it.

Oh well done, I was going to plough through twitter to find it.

20211113_004213.jpg

Of all the AWFUL things he’s done it’s quite shocking THIS is the only thing to affect his polling :eyes: I think those red wall seats are the political equivalent of a Turkish man, insomuch as they’re likely to TURN ON A SIXPENCE.

It really should be a HOME RUN for Labour with this horrific government, so whilst I’m pleased to see them on 40 they only achieved it through the Tory’s incompetence rather than offering a viable alternative, as much as I’d like KEIR IN THE REAR.

They can’t even draw a line under the Paterson affair as one of their own MPs objected to approving the standards committee report.

The same MP who just happened to object to bills banning upskirting and FGM.

It really is a shitshow of their own making :disco:

They can’t even draw a line under the Paterson affair as one of their own MPs objected to approving the standards committee report.

The same MP who just happened to object to bills banning upskirting and FGM.

It really is a shitshow of their own making :disco:

Chope? Oh, he's a fucking horror. I'd like the police to check his hard drive,

Reactions: COB
Johnson proposing a ban on paid consultancies for serving MPs, surely he's done no end of that, the duplicitous wanker?

I actually don’t know much about this MP, although she does seem to have a bit of an infamous reputation

Anyway, FUMMING over these comments about how LEFT WING PEOPLE are destroying social media

How can anyone so blatantly misguided, naive, blindly biased and STUPID be put in charge of such important matters?

Yeah because all the election swinging, political misinformation and cyber attacks have been done by LIBERAL people the last ten years. It hasn’t been PROVEN at all that the attacks came from right wing, conservative groups and governments like Russia with nationalist agendas. What a fucking JOKE!

Definitely worth noting that Boris made a huge tit of himself during a speech today, which the press seem to be universally mocking.

That along with the upcoming vote on social care, and the recent sleaze they're having a rough run and finally dipping in the polls.

Current polls would put a Lab/SNP/LD coalition in power.

And yes I'd rather have 12 Lib Dem MPs in government than the Tories for another single minute.

Presumably we could also have a Labour/SNP/Plaid coalition and fuck the Lib Dems.

Reactions: COB
It's become a really sad mess.

I know, WE all knew he was shit, but they were jubilant for so long, riding on the coat tails of Brexit, hiding behind Covid. Now it's nothing but exposed false promises, sleaze and sad bluster.

THing is, we've been robbed of two years of Boris fumbling and bumbling because he had to become Commander In Chief during Covid, and even though he fucked that up he's been able to run with the excuse that nobody could have done any better. So it doesn't impact the polls. Without covid he might have been pushed out by now.

The Metro has been particularly bullish against him recently. They posted another leaked picture of him today not wearing a mask on a train and ran him over the coals for it.

He's definitely in the media doghouse. But will it last long enough for the Tories to tire of him. He's Teflon Boris, I don't like our chances.

not that she was exactly a media pro but if Theresa May had seen today's episode of Peppa Pig Ate My Notes, she'd be TURNING IN HER GRAVE

Without covid he might have been pushed out by now.
well you can BET YOUR FUCKING LIFE ON THAT.

he was already on THIN ICE when he very coincidentally got Covid and became the nation's DARLING.

Not on those numbers. You’d be hostage to the whims of every single looney Labour backbencher.

And the SNP wouldn't touch Labour without a guarantee of getting a referendum of Scottish independence. I can't see Labour agreeing to that.

It's a truly rotten government.

I note the N.I. bridge was dropped the same day as the HS2 extension. Weird way to save face and slap northern voters in the face.

In theory that would be the rope a potential Labour government would hang themselves with. That being said the threat of Scottish independence has been around for so long now, and just a feature of the collapsing UK narrative, would people even care that much?

Definitely worth noting that Boris made a huge tit of himself during a speech today, which the press seem to be universally mocking.

That along with the upcoming vote on social care, and the recent sleaze they're having a rough run and finally dipping in the polls.

Current polls would put a Lab/SNP/LD coalition in power.

Thing is with labour lib dem non aggression would be slightly better hopefully

THing is, we've been robbed of two years of Boris fumbling and bumbling because he had to become Commander In Chief during Covid, and even though he fucked that up he's been able to run with the excuse that nobody could have done any better. So it doesn't impact the polls. Without covid he might have been pushed out by now.

The Metro has been particularly bullish against him recently. They posted another leaked picture of him today not wearing a mask on a train and ran him over the coals for it.

He's definitely in the media doghouse. But will it last long enough for the Tories to tire of him. He's Teflon Boris, I don't like our chances.
He's only Teflon so long as he's electable.

Obviously the polling is close right now, but figure in a further decline and a fluffed up local election and who knows? They're ruthless and the real danger is a new leader, particularly Mr Popularity Dishy Rishi.

Regretably I still think they've got another election win in them. But I don't see them seeing the decade out.

He's only Teflon so long as he's electable.

Obviously the polling is close right now, but figure in a further decline and a fluffed up local election and who knows? They're ruthless and the real danger is a new leader, particularly Mr Popularity Dishy Rishi.
I don't know how popular Sunak will be once all the extra tax hits ! I've read a lot about LIZ TRUSS being next. :manson: :D

I HATE the idea that the Tories could be the first party to elect a minority Prime Minister. How fucking DARE they, considering everything.

Some second generational British Asians have such a short fucking memory.

Tbh I fully expect the Tories to drop Boris just months before the election and wheel in Sunak to give us AT LEAST another five years of austerity, shitting on minorities, open corruption and constantly shifting even further to the far-right with increasingly more worrying policies - all whilst dividing the nation even more.

CAN’T WAIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom