The UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson Years :(including Partygate)

Ag

User
There might be a daisy chain situation where Sunak's nipsy is being expertly worked by the deathly cold talons of Jacob Rees-Mogg. Nothing confirmed by Sky News yet though.
2a508770-f47e-4cd4-ad18-9f8c12dd75b1.png

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
Although, I have to say that I wouldn’t have expected any aspect of Rees-Mogg’s sexual technique to be described as ‘expert’. I would have thought a more likely description would be ‘fumbling’ or possibly ‘horrifying an experienced team of vice cops’.

ButterTart

Up in space, man
Although, I have to say that I wouldn’t have expected any aspect of Rees-Mogg’s sexual technique to be described as ‘expert’. I would have thought a more likely description would be ‘fumbling’ or possibly ‘horrifying an experienced team of vice cops’.
He's had 200 years to perfect the technique, in fairness. When those children finished a 38 hour shift at the cotton mill he had to find a way to reward them which wouldn't cost him anything.

Tisch

2022 LET'S SEAL THE DEAL
Robert Peston saying Sue Gray and the Met are both aware that the PM has the discretion to publish just the summary, or the full report with redactions, but it's lose lose really. Either all the details are out there to be picked apart or it looks like a cover up. He's saying it looks like it'll be published tomorrow.

Ag

User
We're not getting Sue's spreadsheet/ pamphlet/ dissertation/ PowerPoint tonight are we?

ButterTart

Up in space, man
We're not getting Sue's spreadsheet/ pamphlet/ dissertation/ PowerPoint tonight are we?
I think the lorry is dropping it off at no 10 tonight but it won't be made public until tomorrow. Hopefully Dame Keir will have a chance to give it a once over so he can come up with a few zingers for PMQs.

• Wow
Reactions: Ag

Ag

User
I think the lorry is dropping it off at no 10 tonight but it won't be made public until tomorrow. Hopefully Dame Keir will have a chance to give it a once over so he can come up with a few zingers for PMQs.
The contents section is moved to Downing Street
Salem_Church_Relocation.JPG

Kratz

Maybe you’re the problem?
I am not a Liz fan, but to be fair to her, much of what is being said about her in respect of China is (1) by China propagandists or (2) by appeasers of Chinese aggression (like Paul Keating - good luck with that approach Paul!).

Kratz

Maybe you’re the problem?
I just think in China we may have found a set of politicians worse than our own governing party :D

funky

User
I just think in China we may have found a set of politicians worse than our own governing party :D

Boris and Liz, or a bunch of hardline communist, censorship driven, ethnic cleansing, freedom hating imperialists?

That IS a tough call :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom