UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

There might be a daisy chain situation where Sunak's nipsy is being expertly worked by the deathly cold talons of Jacob Rees-Mogg. Nothing confirmed by Sky News yet though.
2a508770-f47e-4cd4-ad18-9f8c12dd75b1.png

Although, I have to say that I wouldn’t have expected any aspect of Rees-Mogg’s sexual technique to be described as ‘expert’. I would have thought a more likely description would be ‘fumbling’ or possibly ‘horrifying an experienced team of vice cops’.

Although, I have to say that I wouldn’t have expected any aspect of Rees-Mogg’s sexual technique to be described as ‘expert’. I would have thought a more likely description would be ‘fumbling’ or possibly ‘horrifying an experienced team of vice cops’.
He's had 200 years to perfect the technique, in fairness. When those children finished a 38 hour shift at the cotton mill he had to find a way to reward them which wouldn't cost him anything.

Robert Peston saying Sue Gray and the Met are both aware that the PM has the discretion to publish just the summary, or the full report with redactions, but it's lose lose really. Either all the details are out there to be picked apart or it looks like a cover up. He's saying it looks like it'll be published tomorrow.

We're not getting Sue's spreadsheet/ pamphlet/ dissertation/ PowerPoint tonight are we?

I think the lorry is dropping it off at no 10 tonight but it won't be made public until tomorrow. Hopefully Dame Keir will have a chance to give it a once over so he can come up with a few zingers for PMQs.
The contents section is moved to Downing Street
Salem_Church_Relocation.JPG

I am not a Liz fan, but to be fair to her, much of what is being said about her in respect of China is (1) by China propagandists or (2) by appeasers of Chinese aggression (like Paul Keating - good luck with that approach Paul!).

I just think in China we may have found a set of politicians worse than our own governing party :D

I just think in China we may have found a set of politicians worse than our own governing party :D

Boris and Liz, or a bunch of hardline communist, censorship driven, ethnic cleansing, freedom hating imperialists?

That IS a tough call :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom